Page 2811 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 181123112711276128012809281028112812281328212861291133113811 ... LastLast
Results 28,101 to 28,110 of 48284
  1. #28101
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wish I understood that.
    Romney is pretty damn rich so him getting dinner at a middle class dining setting is pretty ironic. Hell, he'd probably have enough money to walk up to the cashier and say:

    "I'll have a Boston Market to go, please."

     

  2. #28102
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,416
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romney is pretty damn rich so him getting dinner at a middle class dining setting is pretty ironic. Hell, he'd probably have enough money to walk up to the cashier and say:

    "I'll have a Boston Market to go, please."
    Is Boston Market a chain restaurant? You'd think he'd have given up the ruse of being "one of the people" since he lost the election, does this mean he's got designs on another one?

  3. #28103
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Apparently WWE is not happy with how over Sheamus is.

    But then they shouldn't have booked him as a second Cena. If they booked him the same way as when he was a heel, Sheamus would be far more over.
    Well, he'd at least suck less. I can't go hoping WWE creative also wouldn't fuck that up.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #28104
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,862
    Blog Entries
    10
    While watching sunday night football (really playing on eWN and facebook) I hear them going to commercial and they play the song cult of personality... first reaction was best in the world as I quickly turned my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Shaz, Austin, Ashley....they won't be able to have conversations 3 words at a time anymore
    They will adjust plus austin seems to never be on anymore. But be weary of what you have done, there might be more talks about a delicious dessert in this thread.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #28105
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    While watching sunday night football (really playing on eWN and facebook) I hear them going to commercial and they play the song cult of personality... first reaction was best in the world as I quickly turned my head.

    They will adjust plus austin seems to never be on anymore. But be weary of what you have done, there might be more talks about a delicious dessert in this thread.
    Yeah, I heard it walking down the hall. I got on one knee and did the line in the sand thing than yelled best in the world. Waiting for the cops to show up at my door for disturbing the peace as we speak. LOL.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  6. #28106
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,862
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Yeah, I heard it walking down the hall. I got on one knee and did the line in the sand thing than yelled best in the world. Waiting for the cops to show up at my door for disturbing the peace as we speak. LOL.
    That is probably the greatest thing I have heard today! I am starting to notice cm punk is becoming more recognizable with the general populous, so I'm curious if more than just the base wrestling fans thought of cm punk when that song played.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #28107
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    I hate Missouri fucking weather. Not a week ago, the temp was 35 degrees Fahrenheit this time of night. Yeah, it is freaking hot tonight. I have the AC on. Fucking Missouri weather.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  8. #28108
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,862
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I hate Missouri fucking weather. Not a week ago, the temp was 35 degrees Fahrenheit this time of night. Yeah, it is freaking hot tonight. I have the AC on. Fucking Missouri weather.
    yea, I won't get a day that is over 70 degrees until like june so I don't have to worry about my ac working .
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #28109
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I hate Missouri fucking weather. Not a week ago, the temp was 35 degrees Fahrenheit this time of night. Yeah, it is freaking hot tonight. I have the AC on. Fucking Missouri weather.
    ^LOL. #SouthernHumidity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #28110
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,416
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Yeah, I heard it walking down the hall. I got on one knee and did the line in the sand thing than yelled best in the world. Waiting for the cops to show up at my door for disturbing the peace as we speak. LOL.
    Ahahaha, I hope you were alone!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.