Page 2811 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 181123112711276128012809281028112812281328212861291133113811 ... LastLast
Results 28,101 to 28,110 of 48284
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wish I understood that.
    Romney is pretty damn rich so him getting dinner at a middle class dining setting is pretty ironic. Hell, he'd probably have enough money to walk up to the cashier and say:

"I'll have a Boston Market to go, please."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romney is pretty damn rich so him getting dinner at a middle class dining setting is pretty ironic. Hell, he'd probably have enough money to walk up to the cashier and say:

"I'll have a Boston Market to go, please."
    Is Boston Market a chain restaurant? You'd think he'd have given up the ruse of being "one of the people" since he lost the election, does this mean he's got designs on another one?

Apparently WWE is not happy with how over Sheamus is.

But then they shouldn't have booked him as a second Cena. If they booked him the same way as when he was a heel, Sheamus would be far more over.
    Well, he'd at least suck less. I can't go hoping WWE creative also wouldn't fuck that up.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    While watching sunday night football (really playing on eWN and facebook) I hear them going to commercial and they play the song cult of personality... first reaction was best in the world as I quickly turned my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Shaz, Austin, Ashley....they won't be able to have conversations 3 words at a time anymore
    They will adjust plus austin seems to never be on anymore. But be weary of what you have done, there might be more talks about a delicious dessert in this thread.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    While watching sunday night football (really playing on eWN and facebook) I hear them going to commercial and they play the song cult of personality... first reaction was best in the world as I quickly turned my head.

They will adjust plus austin seems to never be on anymore. But be weary of what you have done, there might be more talks about a delicious dessert in this thread.
    Yeah, I heard it walking down the hall. I got on one knee and did the line in the sand thing than yelled best in the world. Waiting for the cops to show up at my door for disturbing the peace as we speak. LOL.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Yeah, I heard it walking down the hall. I got on one knee and did the line in the sand thing than yelled best in the world. Waiting for the cops to show up at my door for disturbing the peace as we speak. LOL.
    That is probably the greatest thing I have heard today! I am starting to notice cm punk is becoming more recognizable with the general populous, so I'm curious if more than just the base wrestling fans thought of cm punk when that song played.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I hate Missouri fucking weather. Not a week ago, the temp was 35 degrees Fahrenheit this time of night. Yeah, it is freaking hot tonight. I have the AC on. Fucking Missouri weather.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I hate Missouri fucking weather. Not a week ago, the temp was 35 degrees Fahrenheit this time of night. Yeah, it is freaking hot tonight. I have the AC on. Fucking Missouri weather.
    yea, I won't get a day that is over 70 degrees until like june so I don't have to worry about my ac working .

^LOL. #SouthernHumidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Ahahaha, I hope you were alone!