1. #27591
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You must be the queen of Hearts...
    Well the Jack is in there somewhere and it beats your 6's & 9's



  2. #27592
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well the Jack is in there somewhere and it beats your 6's & 9's
    But i have quad 3's....


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #27593
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Lisa Robin Kelly, the original older sister on That 70's Show, was arrested again for busing her 61 year old husband.




    The lesson to learn here is to jst say no to drugs.


    P.S. Marijuana is a plant not a drug



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  4. #27594
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Lisa Robin Kelly, the original older sister on That 70's Show, was arrested again for busing her 61 year old husband.




    The lesson to learn here is to jst say no to drugs.


    P.S. Marijuana is a plant not a drug
    And Meth is just chemistry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #27595
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Lisa Robin Kelly, the original older sister on That 70's Show, was arrested again for busing her 61 year old husband.




    The lesson to learn here is to jst say no to drugs.


    P.S. Marijuana is a plant not a drug
    To be honest, she didn't have many looks to lose



  6. #27596
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    To be honest, she didn't have many looks to lose
    Yeah I always thought when I was watching the show that in her personal life off the show that anybody with a dope sack in their pocket had a chance with her.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  7. #27597
    Random Thought: Anybody else remember those demo discs for the Psone that you got from Pizza Hut or that you could buy for like $5?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  8. #27598
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Random Thought: Anybody else remember those demo discs for the Psone that you got from Pizza Hut or that you could buy for like $5?
    I do, you could only buy them here in Belgium. It was like €5 or €6...

    I had masses of those demo discs.

  9. #27599
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Man shoots 2 teens and hides them in his basement after they broke in to his home on Thanksgiving.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238705/Familys-outrage-star-students-murdered-mans-basement-claims-robbed-home-Thanksgiving.html

  10. #27600
    does anybody has pictures of pg ecw arena?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.