Page 2759 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 175922592659270927492757275827592760276127692809285932593759 ... LastLast
Results 27,581 to 27,590 of 48284
  1. #27581
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ~dressed as a chip~ Hello? I heard you were looking for me?
    You are one sick perverted potato Mr Rob...

  2. #27582
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,420
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You are one sick perverted potato Mr Rob...
    At least I'm not a Gobbledok B-Mac

  3. #27583
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    At least I'm not a Gobbledok B-Mac
    A Gobbledok? Are you insulting Gobbledoks?

    I'll have you know my grandfather was a Gobbledok in the royal navy in 1945.

    What the fuck is a Gobbledok?

    did somebody hit you in the head with a rock?

  4. #27584
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,420
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    A Gobbledok? Are you insulting Gobbledoks?

    I'll have you know my grandfather was a Gobbledok in the royal navy in 1945.

    What the fuck is a Gobbledok?

    did somebody hit you in the head with a rock?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobbledok

    I forget you turn out for the under 12's teeball team

  5. #27585
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobbledok

    I forget you turn out for the under 12's teeball team
    I have never seen a smiths add with a gobbledok in it... so sue me.

  6. #27586
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,470
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ~dressed as a chip~ Hello? I heard you were looking for me?
    You must be a poker chip because you're taking a serious gamble here.

     

  7. #27587
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,420
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You must be a poker chip because you're taking a serious gamble here.
    Or a Poke-him chip? Get it? Get it? lolol

  8. #27588
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,589
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You must be a poker chip because you're taking a serious gamble here.
    It's not a gamble man he has a royal flush in his cheeks..

  9. #27589
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,420
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It's not a gamble man he has a royal flush in his cheeks..
    Haha. Look down here B-Mac, see my straight to the Queen

  10. #27590
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha. Look down here B-Mac, see my straight to the Queen
    You must be the queen of Hearts...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.