Page 2753 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 175322532653270327432751275227532754275527632803285332533753 ... LastLast
Results 27,521 to 27,530 of 48226
  1. #27521
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,373
    Blog Entries
    27
    LOL.

    Des is on a frenzy!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  2. #27522
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL.

    Des is on a frenzy!
    And it wore out it's cuteness about 10 hours ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #27523
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    And it wore out it's cuteness about 10 hours ago.
    Pretty much.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #27524
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    * WWE is grouping Ryback together with Santino and Tyson Kidd as other victims of the NXT trio, setting up a potential match or angle on Monday's RAW.

    Ryback is being paired up with geeks.
    I don't think he can carry this feud as a main event feud.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  5. #27525
    I'm trying to post this in a website and i get this

    No data received

    Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
    Here are some suggestions:




    Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

    Can anyone help me




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #27526

  7. #27527
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm trying to post this in a website and i get this

    No data received

    Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
    Here are some suggestions:




    Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

    Can anyone help me
    Nope. Sorry.

  8. #27528
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Just ate a whole bag of these!Ohhhhh, sick!


    Now I want to try those!

  9. #27529
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nope. Sorry.
    That was the problem




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #27530
    They were pretty decent. I just ate too much. They're a bit sorta beefy, like bovril, maybe a bit marmitey. Not bad.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.