Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Hahaha I did too but, was too shy to do anything about it.
    Don't be,sometimes works

Most of the time doesn't work

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    But you also said that it gets old fast. You mean the dream of dating that kind of girl or the actual dating?

The way you stated it, it seemed you meant "in the cases that dating that kind of girl, it turns to feeling like dating your sister". It sounded to me that way.
    I forget sometimes, that if you don't spell everything out clearly and concisely on this site, then people will skew things that are said off in more directions than a JFK bullet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I forget sometimes, that if you don't spell everything out clearly and concisely on this site, then people will skew things that are said off in more directions than a JFK bullet.
    I enjoy the jfk reference. though I do see both of your guy's points. your right in the case that you probably don't want to be screwing the girl that you want to have a beer with and sit around a couch watching a football game... if you have ever watched my boys the early episodes of that show does a good job of explaining how weird that can be.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    This site some days...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I enjoy the jfk reference. though I do see both of your guy's points. your right in the case that you probably don't want to be screwing the girl that you want to have a beer with and sit around a couch watching a football game... if you have ever watched my boys the early episodes of that show does a good job of explaining how weird that can be.
    As long as you can still see them as an object of desire, things will be fine. And at first, it's quite enjoyable when you start farting around one another. Then, one day, you'll realise you've taken things too far when you've instituted an open door bathroom policy. For number twos. Desirability fades when you've seen their "straining to poo" face lol

Blog Entries
    As long as you can still see them as an object of desire, things will be fine. And at first, it's quite enjoyable when you start farting around one another. Then, one day, you'll realise you've taken things too far when you've instituted an open door bathroom policy. For number twos. Desirability fades when you've seen their "straining to poo" face lol
    ew! lol I get your point. I know one of my best friends is a girl and I try not to fart around her, so I think as long as you try to keep them as a female friend your going to be fine... as soon as your looking at someone while they are crapping your not going to have the same desire... that goes right up there with watching a women breast feeding a child.. you just can't see them the same way ever again.
    #BeJelly

When did Rob turn into a poor man's Dr. Phil?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Oh shut it you................

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    There was already a poor mans Dr.Phil. It's Dr.Phil.

I'm just speaking my mind Bods. Something that has been shied away from by lots on here recently because of fear of reprisal or offending. I swear, the sensitivity meter has gone off the chart lately. Seems like you can't really post stuff people even slightly disagree with. Huh.

There was already a poor mans Dr.Phil. It's Dr.Phil.

I'm just speaking my mind Bods. Something that has been shied away from by lots on here recently because of fear of reprisal or offending. I swear, the sensitivity meter has gone off the chart lately. Seems like you can't really post stuff people even slightly disagree with. Huh.
    Ban them ALL

Not me though

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....