Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What do you call a group collective with low expectations?

No, not TNA fans, which was my first answer.

But seriously - a fan with low expectations is a mark and a fan with impossibly high expectations is a smark. That's how it breaks down in my eyes. Titus is a champion of the marks.
    I don't really get what you are trying to say here?
    People liked his commentary, because the overall expectation was really low?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    That's the sad thing about wrestling on the internet. You're going to be judged 1 way or another for your opinions on just about everything and anything.
    No Van, that's life. You're always being judged. It's just that on the internet, because it cannot function without textual communication, people don't keep their opinions to themselves like in real life. That - and it's much easier to be braver on the 'net and say things you wouldn't normally dare say to someones face. Which is why I am sad for users on the internet who haven't had much actual experience with real life situations. They really stand out on the internet - there's no "normal person filter" on them.

Like Shaz.

W
    a
    s
    s
    u
    p

g
    u
    y
    s
    ?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I don't really get what you are trying to say here?
    People liked his commentary, because the overall expectation was really low?
    I'm saying you can find evidence to back up even the slightest of claims. Doesn't make it true. So you found, let's say, 5 reports that Titus was well received. More than likely, if you checked, the reports all stem from the same place. Did you know EWN has at least one sister site that reports the exact same things, in the exact same way?

So, your Family Feud-style "...and the survey says...." commentary is pretty wishy-washy. I question your 'sources'.

I'm bored.....

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Guys have this dream where they can date a girl who is also their best friend. It's not impossible. Just pretty damn rare. And believe it or not, it gets old fast. It's where the friendzone was created. Sooner or later it's gonna feel like you're having sexy time with your sister.
    I have a feeling I am one of this ignorant guys that your speaking of. Most of the girls That I go after are my friends or girls that seem nice and like someone I would hang out with outside of the fact I find them attractive.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    No Van, that's life. You're always being judged. It's just that on the internet, because it cannot function without textual communication, people don't keep their opinions to themselves like in real life. That - and it's much easier to be braver on the 'net and say things you wouldn't normally dare say to someones face. Which is why I am sad for users on the internet who haven't had much actual experience with real life situations. They really stand out on the internet - there's no "normal person filter" on them.

Like Shaz.

Whilst true, you're always going to be judged for everything in life, especially opinions.

But signing up to an internet wrestling forum is like auto-becoming a mark. Regardless of opinions on brands, wrestlers or storylines. Wouldn't happen on any other type of forum is all.

If I joined a baseball forum and said "I think the Yankees will win the world series this year regardless of opposition." I'd get people either agreeing or disagreeing. If I joined another wrestling forum and said "I think Cena will win at the Royal Rumble regardless of opposition." I'd be called a mark and judged as someone who could never know how wrestling works.

Not the best example I could use but I'm tired and it'll do nicely anyway.

I'm saying you can find evidence to back up even the slightest of claims. Doesn't make it true. So you found, let's say, 5 reports that Titus was well received. More than likely, if you checked, the reports all stem from the same place. Did you know EWN has at least one sister site that reports the exact same things, in the exact same way?

So, your Family Feud-style "...and the survey says...." commentary is pretty wishy-washy. I question your 'sources'.
    Yeah, because I can't see when something is the exact same thing five times, right?
    Oh, well that's cool.

I'll give some sources.

http://www.f4wonline.com/component/c...ions-tons-more

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/k...le_66747.shtml

http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/t...+%2Bcommentary

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/genera...potential.html

http://whotalking.com/twitter/Titus+O'Neil

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Really? I've seen multiple other places where Titus is being praised, not just this site.
    Yeah, I frequent a couple of other forums where there are some wrestling fans, and after that segment with him on commentary I was reading posts like these:

Whoever let the Prime Time Players do commentary should be fired. Torture.
    What a train wreck lol.
    get Titus ONeil off my television
    Guess I'm now just taken back by the apparent disparity in the reception for what I personally perceived to be a sort of non-event. But, hey, if talking about washrags and Tussin is going to be what breaks that glass ceiling for them, more power to him.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Whilst true, you're always going to be judged for everything in life, especially opinions.

But signing up to an internet wrestling forum is like auto-becoming a mark. Regardless of opinions on brands, wrestlers or storylines. Wouldn't happen on any other type of forum is all.

If I joined a baseball forum and said "I think the Yankees will win the world series this year regardless of opposition." I'd get people either agreeing or disagreeing. If I joined another wrestling forum and said "I think Cena will win at the Royal Rumble regardless of opposition." I'd be called a mark and judged as someone who could never know how wrestling works.

Not the best example I could use but I'm tired and it'll do nicely anyway.
    Yeah, wrestling fans are a pretty special breed huh? Not your normal, average everyday type of person. At least half are missing a chromosome or something.