Page 2734 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 173422342634268427242732273327342735273627442784283432343734 ... LastLast
Results 27,331 to 27,340 of 48333
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, you're 2 year old is taking drugs and tweeting? lol
    Gotta start'em young!

No, he was climbing on the fireplace, raising his hands in the air, yelling "Jep Hawy!!" and jumping onto the stuffed animals below. He would then proceed to pick up and animal from behind, toss it over his head, and yell "Kut Angle!" to which everyone in the family would laugh (not all of them are die-hard wrestling fans, but most of them watch TNA so they all got a kick out of it. It was very entertaining and I had quite the case of the giggles (thankfully aided by the painkillers and muscle relaxers the Dr. gave me to tide me over until I get my MRI on the 26th to find out what's wrong with my neck).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

#FoodComa

#TheItis for our African-American friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Gotta start'em young!

No, he was climbing on the fireplace, raising his hands in the air, yelling "Jep Hawy!!" and jumping onto the stuffed animals below. He would then proceed to pick up and animal from behind, toss it over his head, and yell "Kut Angle!" to which everyone in the family would laugh (not all of them are die-hard wrestling fans, but most of them watch TNA so they all got a kick out of it. It was very entertaining and I had quite the case of the giggles (thankfully aided by the painkillers and muscle relaxers the Dr. gave me to tide me over until I get my MRI on the 26th to find out what's wrong with my neck).
    Haha, cute. But with the painkillers and muscle relaxers, I'm afraid YOU sound more like Jeff & Kurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, cute. But with the painkillers and muscle relaxers, I'm afraid YOU sound more like Jeff & Kurt!
    Lol, good thing I turned my twitter off to not spoil the Impact results. Fortunately for me, being an ex-drug addict, I now know that as long as I only have a certain amount with me for the pain, and give the bottles to my wife, I will not put myself in a compromising position.

Happy Turkey day from your favorite Network

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I wish. He is an annoying little twat. Makes me annoyed cause he asks the dumbest questions, and makes the most idiotic comments. Just wanna smack him...ugh
    I actually had fun waiting in line for my copy of WWE '13, Co<: Black Ops 1, and MW3.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!

Blog Entries
    hahahahahahahah

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Go to hell.

On WWE 13 I made Del Rio and JBL a team. And man they are awesome if I let the game simulate a match with them.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post

Haha. Sanchez blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion