Page 2670 of 4826 FirstFirst ... 167021702570262026602668266926702671267226802720277031703670 ... LastLast
Results 26,691 to 26,700 of 48255
  1. #26691
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,397
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Wasn't Australia so far and so difficult to get a green card, I'll move there to try and get a job.
    Do they take siestas in Spain?

  2. #26692
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You realise that could also be interpreted as that you have lots of little bits of knowledge about things but like a 74yo, you've forgotten (or in your case haven't learned) all the important parts about stuff?
    but then he couldn't be smug :P


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #26693
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,397
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I was referring to my mental age.
    That you, hopefully, once also will understand why Brad Maddox is such a beautiful person.
    I don't see it. It's like he was on his way to becoming Brad Pitt good looking but was ejected from the womb before he was fully formed. Look at his nose, it doesn't look all there

  4. #26694
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,397
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    but then he couldn't be smug :P
    Even the elderly have lucid moments. Look at me, for instance

  5. #26695
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You realise that could also be interpreted as that you have lots of little bits of knowledge about things but like a 74yo, you've forgotten (or in your case haven't learned) all the important parts about stuff?
    Of course not, amnesia doesn't run in my family.
    Don't be silly, I know what I'm talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    A "scientist" from Idaho is trying to build a blimp to help spot Bigfoot.
    Finding Bigfoot amirite.
    So did you see the GIF?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  6. #26696
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,397
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Of course not, amnesia doesn't run in my family.
    Don't be silly, I know what I'm talking about.



    Finding Bigfoot amirite.
    So did you see the GIF?
    From what I could tell, your gif turned the tide of opinion about that girl to 2 thumbs down.

  7. #26697
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't see it. It's like he was on his way to becoming Brad Pitt good looking but was ejected from the womb before he was fully formed. Look at his nose, it doesn't look all there
    Now you are just looking for imperfections. His nose is perfectly fine.
    We do have to hope that Ryback didn't mutilate him though.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #26698
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    From what I could tell, your gif turned the tide of opinion about that girl to 2 thumbs down.
    she has 4 good features, and 2 seem to look there best when not moving, which is a switch


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  9. #26699
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,397
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    she has 4 good features, and 2 seem to look there best when not moving, which is a switch
    Really? 4? Please tell me the other 2 are not her teeth, because that bucktoothed look DOES NOT work well here

  10. #26700
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    From what I could tell, your gif turned the tide of opinion about that girl to 2 thumbs down.
    I'll find a cool Slater GIF for you too.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.