Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ???? What is this "apples to apples" you speak of? Sounds like a game me and B Mac could play
    it's a game of comparisons. you get cards each of which have a noun on it... and then from a separate pile you put down an adjective... one player judges which noun is funniest with the corresponding adjective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    there isn't really a "transition" involved. I have always been attracted to members of both genders. In Jr High I hid it, but by the time I got to high school I just didn't give a damn. I was a pretty violent kid growing up, so the bullying and shit didn't really bother me, since it wasn't anything new.

Honestly the only reason I am with a woman now is because she is the most incredible person I have ever met.

as far as the double standard goes, I can actually answer that. and it's really simple.
    to most men, and even most people 2 girls kissing is a lot less gross than 2 guys kissing. The reason for that, I believe actually comes down to the different type of social interaction between all male and all female peer groups.

all-female peer groups are generally more casually intimate, girls hug each other, they share with each other on an emotional level that most guys can't do with each other. combine that with the majority of "locker room shenanigans" being both vaguely homo-erotic and homophobic, the challenge of being masculine enough to be accepted by society at large, with all that implies (which is something being forced out in most of the US, and Europe too I believe, but that is a whole different rant)
    that's interesting. I never actually seen anyone come out until I was older and my female friend's little brother came out on facebook and it seemed to be tough on him and alot of kids seemed to be harsh on him but it's good that bullying seemed not to affect you much. It's always sad to hear of cases where it is enough for a teenage kid to kill themselves over.
    Oh I have always had a problem with this. Now I am a confirmed heterosexual but I believe that there's not even equality between the fairies and the dykes - I have always hated "fashionable lesbianism" seen mostly in teens because lets face it, girls bits are so much easier on the eye (and to touch)
    I know a girl who pretends to go both ways to try to get guys and then they find out she was pretty much lying. but yes females to straight males kissing will seem more appealing because that's two people that you might be attracted doing something that we like to do with people we are attracted to. I just don't understand why that makes the opposite gross though, I mean yes I'm not attracted to either one of them... but I would treat it just as I would treat it if two very large members of a heterosexual couple were kissing (beings I'm also not attracted to them).
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Look Asher, I know how fond you are of a kilt or two but the boy had a pit of charisma quicksand beneath his. OR....he could do the Axl Rose and rock BOTH the kilt AND the cowboy hat
    the kilt adds +50 charisma. that hat is just a step backwards for him, further more it should be burned, and the ashes scattered so that it cannot return in any way

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    the kilt adds +50 charisma. that hat is just a step backwards for him, further more it should be burned, and the ashes scattered so that it cannot return in any way
    Ashes to Asher, kilt to kilt, Warren has my sporran so I'm freeballin' to the hilt

Blog Entries
    Ashes to Asher, kilt to kilt, Warren has my sporran so I'm freeballin' to the hilt
    now that was fucking funny!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    did not live up to the hype.
    It rarely does brother.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    It rarely does brother.
    it's all good I still got to see it and I laughed while going how the heck did she get those!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

Just watched Primo vs Khali on SMS. Primo is fucking great. Really enjoyed this match because of him.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Just watched Primo vs Khali on SMS. Primo is fucking great. Really enjoyed this match because of him.
    I would hope so lol because Khali sucks in the ring and I always like primo's in ring work.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Is it just mine, or has something happened? Everytime I try to post, it goes on another page. I can't colour/bold anything either.