Page 2657 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 165721572557260726472655265626572658265926672707275731573657 ... LastLast
Results 26,561 to 26,570 of 48284
  1. #26561
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,587
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hold up, he said Foo Fighters, not Nickleback. Go easy there
    have you ever listened to a Foo Fighters song sober?
    I mean, I love them, and I think Dave Grohl is awesome, but that music is more effective at getting kids on drugs than all the peer pressure that ever kept Barbara Bush awake at night


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #26562
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Keep up B Mac, even I knew that!
    HOW? weird....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I never lie rob2d2
    DIRTY ROTTEN LIE
    no drugs. just calling it as I see it
    DIRTY ROTTEN LIE
    then what is the greatest song?
    NOT EVERLONG...

  3. #26563
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have no idea what a poof is either... robstar sigged me and likes to mess with steve austin in my sig...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's a dirty, dirty lie!
    I don't know who to believe or what to think about poof now :'(

  4. #26564
    Every time I see the name Foo Fighters this song comes to mine.

    Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!


  5. #26565
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,418
    Blog Entries
    3
    Haha, I don't mind some Fooeys but a little certainly goes a long way with me. I find it funny that Dave Grohl has a go at Nickelback when for me they are very similar in that they write a lot of catchy pop rock songs that tend to blend into one another. Kings Of Leon is (or was) another. There's a lot that fall into that category

  6. #26566
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, I don't mind some Fooeys but a little certainly goes a long way with me. I find it funny that Dave Grohl has a go at Nickelback when for me they are very similar in that they write a lot of catchy pop rock songs that tend to blend into one another. Kings Of Leon is (or was) another. There's a lot that fall into that category
    I'm the last Nickelback fan on earth.

  7. #26567
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,418
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I don't know who to believe or what to think about poof now :'(
    I was taking the piss out of you football fans Van, of which I know Steve is one - therein lies the joke.

  8. #26568
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,868
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    have you ever listened to a Foo Fighters song sober?
    I mean, I love them, and I think Dave Grohl is awesome, but that music is more effective at getting kids on drugs than all the peer pressure that ever kept Barbara Bush awake at night
    I am not a rebel I don't do drugs and foo fighters happen to be my favorite band haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #26569
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,868
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I don't know who to believe or what to think about poof now :'(
    you can see in his robstar sig thread that I asked to be sigged so he messed with my sig haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #26570
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    you can see in his robstar sig thread that I asked to be sigged so he messed with my sig haha
    You are a liar.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.