***IMPACT Spoilers for next week***

I don't know whether that's the Thanksgiving episode, because I don't know when Thanksgiving is.

* In Gut Check, Wes Brisco defeated Garett Bischoff with the Ranhei (Kofi Kingston’s SOS.) Kurt Angle came out during the match and celebrated with Wes after he won.

* Joey Ryan comes out and says it is Open Fight Night for all the gut check winners. Ryan says he knows all about Gut Check but he doesn’t need it since he was born a star. Hogan says he is trying to tear him and Matt Morgan apart but he can’t do that. He says that he and Matt Morgan are the future tag team champions and calls out Chavo for a match. He says Matt Morgan is big but he says he is a giant while looking down his own tights and says that size matters.

* Chavo Guerrero defeated Joey Ryan by DQ when Matt Morgan came out and chokeslammed Chavo. Hernandez came out for the save and Ryan and Morgan bailed.

* Sam Shaw comes out and says it is an honor and a privilege to be a Gut Check winner and says he is calling out the first gut check winner: Alex Silva.

* Sam Shaw defeats Alex Silva with a high angle diving leg drop.

* ODB and Eric Young are walking backstage with Hulk Hogan. Eric Young wants to do the turkey challenge tonight. Hogan OKs it and tells them to watch out for Aces & 8′s. When Eric Young walks away Hulk Hogan says “I want to be him when I grow up.”

* Christian York comes out and says for 16 years he has traveled dark roads to get here and today he feels like the luckiest SOB in the world. With luck on his side, he is going to call out someone he respects and admires: Jeff Hardy.

* In a non-title match, Jeff Hardy defeated Christian York. Much more competitive than one would expect, even seeing Christian York hit the twist of fate on Hardy.

* After, the two shook hands and Hardy raised York’s hand before celebrating. Bobby Roode stormed the ring and laid out York with a spinebuster then speared Hardy before yelling in Hardy’s face while holding the belt.

* Eric Young and ODB were seen backstage until the bumped into Tara and Jesse as well as the Robbies. Eric Young called both Robbie E and Jessie out for the turkey challenge. Jessie and Robbie E also traded off saying “sup bro” to each other.

* Taeler Hendrix came out and said that she has worked hard since winning Gut Check and wants to call out her original gutcheck opponent Tara.

* In a non-title match, Tara defeated Taeler Hendrix via the widow’s peak. Taeler had a more competitive match. Tara got in Taeler’s face while she was still laid out from the peak.

* Eric Young defeated Robbie E and Jessie Godderz in a triple threat via a roll up on Jessie, forcing Jessie to put on the turkey suit. Jesse put it on and he and Tara left. After, Aces & 8′s attacked Eric Young. They handcuffed ODB to the turnbuckle as they attacked him with a bat and hammer. Al Snow, Simon Diamond and D’Lo Brown ran down and Aces & 8′s bailed. Eric Young was stretchered out.

* Christopher Daniels and Kazarian came out. Daniels said at Final Resolution it will be him and AJ for one last time. He and Kazarian said they are thankful for the fact that AJ has proved everything that they have said about him being a failure to be true and Kazarian calls out AJ for a match and Daniels goes to the back.

* AJ Styles defeated Kazarian via the Pele.

* Austin Aries comes out and says he came out and said he has been telling everyone that he has big things planned. He said that the deck is being stacked against the greatest man that ever lived. He said there is one name responsible for all of that and that is Hogan. He said that since it is Open Fight Night he wants his ” fake tan bleached blond ugly ass” out here and then specifies he is referring to Brooke. She comes out to the stage and Aries says he is sick and tired of the name Hogan. For the last 25 year, he has only seen Hogan. Aries says that she is probably as sick of it as he is. He says it is probably hard to keep her life private. Says maybe it could have been “Mrs Brooke Trump or Mrs Brooke McMahon” and never thought it would be “Mrs Bully Ray.” She said knowing her dad he won’t let her give her name away and says that it will be “Mrs Bully Ray Hogan.” He shows a clip of the two arguing from two weeks ago then shows the clip of Tara and ODB walking into her office with the two sitting together. Aries says if she was that hungry for love she didn’t have to settle for the turkey because he would have given her all the stuffing she would need. Hogan’s music hits and he walks down to the ring, Bully Ray charges past him and Aries left to ringside and was laughing. Hogan looked at Brooke until Brooke ran away crying. Hogan gave Ray a bad look and walked out as Ray seemed disappointed while Aries continued to laugh and smirk his way to the back.

Xplosion

* Brooke Tessmacher defeated Madison Rayne with a roll-up.

* Zema Ion defeated Kenny King and Kid Kash. Kenny hit a springboard blockbuster on Kid Kash then Ion threw King out of the ring and stole the pin.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I believe wrestling companies now write by using a large fluffy pair of dice. One for angles, another for wrestlers.

The wrestler die; Roll a...
    1 - Champion
    2 - Your #1 Push
    3 - Low-Mid Carders
    4 - General Manager/Authority Figure/Announcer/Legend
    5 - Tag Team/Diva/KO/Midget
    6 - Top Merch Seller

The angle die; Roll a...
    1 - Cut A Promo
    2 - Have A Match
    3 - A Nonsensical Turn Of Events
    4 - Tag Team Match (Playa!)
    5 - Interfere In A Match
    6 - Backstage Segment

Or something along those lines

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, I believe wrestling companies now write by using a large fluffy pair of dice. One for angles, another for wrestlers.

1 - Champion
    2 - Your #1 Push
    3 - Low-Mid Carders
    6 - Top Merch Seller

The angle die; Roll a...
    1 - Cut A Promo
    2 - Have A Match
    5 - Interfere In A Match
    6 - Backstage Segment

This makes so much sense I couldn't even laugh at it.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    So this is what's happened..

He grabbed her hand and wanted to go back out with her, until she said that she was going out with me. I actually know this dude, and he's in Year 12 in the sixth form I do in school. Me and him were having words before and we nearly got into a fight, but my mates and his mates stopped it. But in lunch, she was in the library writing up her essay, and he approached her before calling her a "sket." She told the head of Sixth Form of him, and he had words with him, but what did he do? Nothing. That's right, NOTHING. Just had some words with him. He got away with it the punk. She realized this, and he started calling her some other names, and when she was walking to her next lesson, he started doing impressions of sex moves behind her. She turned around and realized this. I did NOT know any of this cause I was at football. She literally ran to the astro turf, luckily for me, I just changed into my clothes. She told me, and I snapped. I kicked the door open in the "link", and I hit the prick. We got in a massive brawl, and there were like 6-7 teachers stopping it while I was having a right go at him. Now, I'm on my last warning, while he's been kicked out.

And also, Rob. He was wearing an Ed Hardy hoodie. But the prick did manage to give me a nose bleed, bastard.

A police sanctioned street fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post

He grabbed her hand and wanted to go back out with her, until she said that she was going out with me. I actually know this dude, and he's in Year 12 in the sixth form I do in school. Me and him were having words before and we nearly got into a fight, but my mates and his mates stopped it. But in lunch, she was in the library writing up her essay, and he approached her before calling her a "sket." She told the head of Sixth Form of him, and he had words with him, but what did he do? Nothing. That's right, NOTHING. Just had some words with him. He got away with it the punk. She realized this, and he started calling her some other names, and when she was walking to her next lesson, he started doing impressions of sex moves behind her. She turned around and realized this. I did NOT know any of this cause I was at football. She literally ran to the astro turf, luckily for me, I just changed into my clothes. She told me, and I snapped. I kicked the door open in the "link", and I hit the prick. We got in a massive brawl, and there were like 6-7 teachers stopping it while I was having a right go at him. Now, I'm on my last warning, while he's been kicked out.

And also, Rob. He was wearing an Ed Hardy hoodie. But the prick did manage to give me a nose bleed, bastard.
    I'm not normally one to promote violence as an answer, but sometimes talking won't do. Good job Shaz. But I hope this is where it ends.

FACK the Ed Hardy brand! As bad as bloody Affliction and King's attire.....

Good for you and her. You gotta work on your composure. You should've beat him up after school.
    Also, provide some translations when you drop the Kent slang, yer on a international forum. I DON'T GET IT.
    Odd coincidence I also posted a fight vid, although it's on the mean streets of some American city I forgot the name of.

Blog Entries
    After this, no more fights. If I have to be a snitch in the future, then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

1 - Champion
    2 - Your #1 Push
    3 - Low-Mid Carders
    6 - Top Merch Seller

The angle die; Roll a...
    1 - Cut A Promo
    2 - Have A Match
    5 - Interfere In A Match
    6 - Backstage Segment

This really explains a lot...

Blog Entries

You can't make this stuff up people.