1. #26191
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Calling Japanese wrestling inferior to WWE might rile up SG. Just taking a guess though.
    Good point... Saying things like Dragon Gate is just a ROH rip-off would Open the Anger Gates for him to leave you in the ashes of the Perma-ban hammer


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #26192
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    This sounds like a sex thing.
    By far a sex thing.

  3. #26193
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,664
    Blog Entries
    5
    Also, never sarcastically refer to any of Robstar's quips as riveting. Trust me.

  4. #26194
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,397
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Oh fuck.
    I LOVE VIKCIE! SHE'S AWESOME.

    That should do it right?
    it would of... but you had a typo. he loves correcting people.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #26195
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    By far a sex thing.
    It doesn't have anything to due with David Carradine does it?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #26196
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Oh fuck.
    I LOVE VIKCIE! SHE'S AWESOME.

    That should do it right?
    Don't worry he can't do that anymore




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #26197
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Good point... Saying things like Dragon Gate is just a ROH rip-off would Open the Anger Gates for him to leave you in the ashes of the Perma-ban hammer
    Or something along the lines of John Cena being a better wrestler than Prince Devitt.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #26198
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Or something along the lines of John Cena being a better wrestler than Prince Devitt.
    Or saying that Sin Cara is a better high flyer than PAC


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #26199
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Or saying that Sin Cara is a better high flyer than PAC
    Better yet, Saying that The Miz is a more rounded wrestler and more charasmatic of a heel character than Ricochet


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #26200
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It doesn't have anything to due with David Carradine does it?
    Not as far as I know. Why?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.