I don't understand why people daily post dozens of pictures on Facebook that show dogs that had the beating of animal cruelty on them and that ask in the description or on the photo itself to share this as much as possible, so that all of us can end animal cruelty...

Just one question.

What difference does it make to share photos of it on Facebook?
    Just don't do animal cruelty...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    I don't understand why people daily post dozens of pictures on Facebook that show dogs that had the beating of animal cruelty on them and that ask in the description or on the photo itself to share this as much as possible, so that all of us can end animal cruelty...

Just one question.

What difference does it make to share photos of it on Facebook?
    Just don't do animal cruelty...
    because if you are so cold that you would beat up on your animals... you will really care what your friends on facebook think. duh
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    because if you are so cold that you would beat up on your animals... you will really care what your friends on facebook think. duh
    No, I think you get me wrong.

I'm against animal cruelty. But, I don't get why people think that by sharing photos about it on Facebook, it suddenly will make a difference and really will save an animal.

Which it totally won't

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol Night time, Hoodie and you're running at her... I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.
    Um, no.

There's a difference between RUNNING AT HER with my hoodie still on and jogging towards her with my hoodie down and my ID in full view.

I'm against animal cruelty. But, I don't get why people think that by sharing photos about it on Facebook, it suddenly will make a difference and really will save an animal.

Which it totally won't
    They do it because they think that it will make a difference and really will save an animal,that's why.You answered your own question

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

Which it totally won't
    I get that. my comment was saying if you are so cold that you beat up your animals posting a photo on facebook is not going to stop them. you could look out for signs and report people if you see them beat up their animals... but that's pretty much all you can do. if I see someone in my neighborhood punch their dog in the face and kick it while it's down I will say something to the proper authorities... not post a picture up on facebook, that serves no purpose....
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I get that. my comment was saying if you are so cold that you beat up your animals posting a photo on facebook is not going to stop them. you could look out for signs and report people if you see them beat up their animals... but that's pretty much all you can do. if I see someone in my neighborhood punch their dog in the face and kick it while it's down I will say something to the proper authorities... not post a picture up on facebook, that serves no purpose....
    Well that's exactly what I mean. I just don't get the point of wasting time with posting it on facebook, instead of going the the proper authorities at once. Or try talking it out of their heads yourself.

Blog Entries
    Well that's exactly what I mean. I just don't get the point of wasting time with posting it on facebook, instead of going the the proper authorities at once. Or try talking it out of their heads yourself.
    have political posts taken over lately for the animal abuse posts? I know my news thread is just filled with anti-(insert random political topic) and crappy jokes
    #TeamGeeky

I hope that Undertaker chooses to perform at 'Mania this year. Otherwise it'll be a bummer...

Blog Entries
    Someone who can sing, like proper sing their heart out is Sia, she's so good.

Hear this, David Guetta ft Sia - She Wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVzljDmoPVs