Page 2496 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 149619962396244624862494249524962497249825062546259629963496 ... LastLast
Results 24,951 to 24,960 of 48310
  1. #24951
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,431
    Blog Entries
    3
    Posting it here, it could be missed. PM is safer. And if it's a legitimate concern...well, only you can really know if it's worth saying something. But that's why we're here, to help divine that line of demarcation. And don't worry Wade - you're a pest if you complain or not.
    But as I've said before, we can't be everywhere and it's your responsibility as members to help us out there. If you don't want to, thats fine, just don't complain when things aren't to your liking. Plus having only one or two mods in a section hardly allows for a broad view for decisive judgements. That's why the fed section gets so much trouble - sure there are a couple of mods that hang in there but if the problems are addressed by and only dealt with by those particular mods, the point of view is limited because it's 2 and not 6 mods making those choices. And you always get a better view of things with more eyes and a better idea about things with more minds. Or something



  2. #24952
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Posting it here, it could be missed. PM is safer. And if it's a legitimate concern...well, only you can really know if it's worth saying something. But that's why we're here, to help divine that line of demarcation. And don't worry Wade - you're a pest if you complain or not.
    But as I've said before, we can't be everywhere and it's your responsibility as members to help us out there. If you don't want to, thats fine, just don't complain when things aren't to your liking. Plus having only one or two mods in a section hardly allows for a broad view for decisive judgements. That's why the fed section gets so much trouble - sure there are a couple of mods that hang in there but if the problems are addressed by and only dealt with by those particular mods, the point of view is limited because it's 2 and not 6 mods making those choices. And you always get a better view of things with more eyes and a better idea about things with more minds. Or something
    I try to keep my annoyance factor down.

    Fair enough chieftan.

  3. #24953
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    This is for Irken.




    Look at dem tittays.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #24954
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sucks being an adult sometimes. But I'm sure you can wear your big boy pants for this one . As long as you can afford the essentials, like power, food, and weed you should be sweet.
    Haha. Yep.

    Is it weird that the ganj is actually a bigger priority to me than food? It's, like, if I can't take the edge off, people are going to get hurt. I almost consider it a community service.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  5. #24955
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,592
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Haha. Yep.

    Is it weird that the ganj is actually a bigger priority to me than food? It's, like, if I can't take the edge off, people are going to get hurt. I almost consider it a community service.
    I can understand, but then I self-medicate for anxiety with it anyway (Which comes down to having 2 stashes, one for work, and one for play)


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  6. #24956
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I can understand, but then I self-medicate for anxiety with it anyway (Which comes down to having 2 stashes, one for work, and one for play)
    Are you a nug kind of guy, or do you be rolling spliffs of the schwag?


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  7. #24957
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,592
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Are you a nug kind of guy, or do you be rolling spliffs of the schwag?
    I use a Volcano (Assuming I am understanding the question)


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #24958
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I use a Volcano (Assuming I am understanding the question)
    I know nothing about what your talking about haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #24959
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I use a Volcano (Assuming I am understanding the question)
    I was wondering if you smoked the good stuff (kine bud/nugs/headies) or the cheap stuff (schwag/dirt weed) that usually ends up in blunts.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  10. #24960
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,838
    Just found another EWNer on Facebook.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.