Blog Entries
    Posting it here, it could be missed. PM is safer. And if it's a legitimate concern...well, only you can really know if it's worth saying something. But that's why we're here, to help divine that line of demarcation. And don't worry Wade - you're a pest if you complain or not.
    But as I've said before, we can't be everywhere and it's your responsibility as members to help us out there. If you don't want to, thats fine, just don't complain when things aren't to your liking. Plus having only one or two mods in a section hardly allows for a broad view for decisive judgements. That's why the fed section gets so much trouble - sure there are a couple of mods that hang in there but if the problems are addressed by and only dealt with by those particular mods, the point of view is limited because it's 2 and not 6 mods making those choices. And you always get a better view of things with more eyes and a better idea about things with more minds. Or something

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Posting it here, it could be missed. PM is safer. And if it's a legitimate concern...well, only you can really know if it's worth saying something. But that's why we're here, to help divine that line of demarcation. And don't worry Wade - you're a pest if you complain or not.
    But as I've said before, we can't be everywhere and it's your responsibility as members to help us out there. If you don't want to, thats fine, just don't complain when things aren't to your liking. Plus having only one or two mods in a section hardly allows for a broad view for decisive judgements. That's why the fed section gets so much trouble - sure there are a couple of mods that hang in there but if the problems are addressed by and only dealt with by those particular mods, the point of view is limited because it's 2 and not 6 mods making those choices. And you always get a better view of things with more eyes and a better idea about things with more minds. Or something
    I try to keep my annoyance factor down.

Fair enough chieftan.

This is for Irken.

Look at dem tittays.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sucks being an adult sometimes. But I'm sure you can wear your big boy pants for this one . As long as you can afford the essentials, like power, food, and weed you should be sweet.
    Haha. Yep.

Is it weird that the ganj is actually a bigger priority to me than food? It's, like, if I can't take the edge off, people are going to get hurt. I almost consider it a community service.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Haha. Yep.

Is it weird that the ganj is actually a bigger priority to me than food? It's, like, if I can't take the edge off, people are going to get hurt. I almost consider it a community service.
    I can understand, but then I self-medicate for anxiety with it anyway (Which comes down to having 2 stashes, one for work, and one for play)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I can understand, but then I self-medicate for anxiety with it anyway (Which comes down to having 2 stashes, one for work, and one for play)
    Are you a nug kind of guy, or do you be rolling spliffs of the schwag?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Are you a nug kind of guy, or do you be rolling spliffs of the schwag?
    I use a Volcano (Assuming I am understanding the question)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I know nothing about what your talking about haha
    #TeamGeeky

I was wondering if you smoked the good stuff (kine bud/nugs/headies) or the cheap stuff (schwag/dirt weed) that usually ends up in blunts.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    Just found another EWNer on Facebook.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community