1. #23801
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Moving right along past this ^^^

    http://profootballmock.com/?p=5020

    Anyone who follows American Football will get a kick out of this one.
    aaron rodgers fake tweet to russel wilson made the rest of that worth reading haahah
    #TeamGeeky


  2. #23802
    I like when I see a cute girl in a shitty car. I look at that as "She is on my level, I have a chance."

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  3. #23803
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Moving right along past this ^^^

    http://profootballmock.com/?p=5020

    Anyone who follows American Football will get a kick out of this one.
    To be honest I don't follow AF but it was still damn funny.

  4. #23804
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Moving right along past this ^^^

    http://profootballmock.com/?p=5020

    Anyone who follows American Football will get a kick out of this one.
    Well, that was rude!


  5. #23805
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well, that was rude!
    In this matter, you are Mr. Perfect to my Texas Tornado



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #23806
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    In this matter, you are Mr. Perfect to my Texas Tornado

    lol that's a weird way to sell that move haha
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #23807
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    In this matter, you are Mr. Perfect to my Texas Tornado

    The only man in history to travel the same way from where the punch was landed.

  8. #23808
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    lol that's a weird way to sell that move haha
    Not to mention he spins the wrong way

    Hey Bods - I don't know much about Furries, but all I have learned has come from this episode of 1000 Ways to Die

    http://www.spike.com/video-clips/o0i...-em-bear-assed


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #23809
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The only man in history to travel the same way from where the punch was landed.
    And make it look better than anything Ziggler's selling these days


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #23810
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    And make it look better than anything Ziggler's selling these days
    That's what happens when you try to channel 3 wrestlers spirits through you (although one is still alive) Mr. Ravishing Dolphy Gunn.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.