Page 2380 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 138018802280233023702378237923802381238223902430248028803380 ... LastLast
Results 23,791 to 23,800 of 48272
  1. #23791
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Well right now it is a vote for a turd that just sits there unable to move because the toilet walls and a turd that sprays acid all over the place trying to make things worse.
    I will say, as far as Obama goes I do respect him because he seems to be at least trying. though as far as I know that's a facade... all that I have read about his policies seem to be well thought out and have a good or at least a solid foundation. with the exclusion of some provisions in the ndaa and gitmo.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #23792
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I will say, as far as Obama goes I do respect him because he seems to be at least trying. though as far as I know that's a facade... all that I have read about his policies seem to be well thought out and have a good or at least a solid foundation. with the exclusion of some provisions in the ndaa and gitmo.
    I would add Obamacare to this. I might be the only Democrat who thinks this was just a horrible idea. It feel he tried to do the right thing with it, but it ended up being just horrible.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  3. #23793
    Jon Stewart needs to run for president.


    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  4. #23794
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I would add Obamacare to this. I might be the only Democrat who thinks this was just a horrible idea. It feel he tried to do the right thing with it, but it ended up being just horrible.
    The compromises just killed that thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  5. #23795
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,403
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Jon Stewart needs to run for president.

    Him and Colbert on the one ticket. That's a no brainer

  6. #23796
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I would add Obamacare to this. I might be the only Democrat who thinks this was just a horrible idea. It feel he tried to do the right thing with it, but it ended up being just horrible.
    I have no real problem with Obamacare, it worked on the state level and it did do a lot of great things for our country in the short term. though I do agree it's not a clear solution which needs to happen beings that healthcare is our number one issue in the united states IMO.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #23797
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Him and Colbert on the one ticket. That's a no brainer
    stewart is the best arguer when it comes to pretty much anything in politics I have ever seen. seriously. sad days.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #23798
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Him and Colbert on the one ticket. That's a no brainer
    He killed that show and he didn't beat around the bush on anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  9. #23799
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,403
    Blog Entries
    3

  10. #23800
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Moving right along past this ^^^

    http://profootballmock.com/?p=5020

    Anyone who follows American Football will get a kick out of this one.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.