Blog Entries
    And AzureSkye doesn't post here anymore simply because we all thought he was a girl from his name....he couldn't deal with the fact we'd been wrongly assuming, I think.

NRG, are you not familiar with GOTIS? Read this - http://ohinternet.com/Girl_on_the_Internet_Syndrome - and as you'll see, what Ape was referring to earlier is a real thing. It's not a generalisation as such but a net-wide phenomenon.

Just sayin'....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    LOL Tar! I Like my signature even though dameduse823 hates it! lol much appreciated
    why does he hate your sig? and as far as robstar goes... just don't make a reference to the monkey annie's boobs and you will be fine
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So the Big Bang Theory has been disappointing this season so far. Granted it's only 2 episodes in, but still, it just doesn't seem as funny as it did before
    I agree, there is to much focus on the relationships which loses the appeal that it previously had. similar things are happening to himym just to a lesser effect.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And AzureSkye doesn't post here anymore simply because we all thought he was a girl from his name....he couldn't deal with the fact we'd been wrongly assuming, I think.

NRG, are you not familiar with GOTIS? Read this - http://ohinternet.com/Girl_on_the_Internet_Syndrome - and as you'll see, what Ape was referring to earlier is a real thing. It's not a generalisation as such but a net-wide phenomenon.

Just sayin'....
    He does, he's now 'Guest'

It's not a generalisation as such but a net-wide phenomenon.

Just sayin'....
    I never knew about this. Thanks for the link! Interesting and strange at the same time. I particularly like the quote "Men seem to think she'd like the rarest pokemon" That made me giggle Im nothing like that nor will i ever be. But thanks again

"When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

Just sayin'....
    The bottom of that article links to the MyFreeCams article. damn that one hits close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    why does he hate your sig? and as far as robstar goes... just don't make a reference to the monkey annie's boobs and you will be fine
    Oh He thinks what i did overall was good, but he hates Regular show and Adventure time so its a thumbs down for them but on the whole thing he likes it

Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    I never knew about this. Thanks for the link! Interesting and strange at the same time. I particularly like the quote "Men seem to think she'd like the rarest pokemon" That made me giggle Im nothing like that nor will i ever be. But thanks again
    Do you know one of the symptoms of GOTIS is "Being completely unaware of having GOTIS."

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    What about her? How often does she post here?
    Oh, I thought you lot were on about how many girls there are on EWN forums. She don't post in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Do you know one of the symptoms of GOTIS is "Being completely unaware of having GOTIS."
    o.o Im just pretty innocent to terms like that. Or im blonde and they just go over my head lol.