1. #23061
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Come on ladies, quit it now. You will all have a chance to discuss your take on 50 Shades of Grey. Now, play nice
    I lol'd! xD

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  2. #23062
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I like this one



    But akkie has threatened to have Bods ban me for going MEME crazy again
    Have you ever heard the story of KevinBanned?

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  3. #23063
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    I lol'd! xD
    How could you not? Robstar knows his literature!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #23064
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,401
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Come on ladies, quit it now. You will all have a chance to discuss your take on 50 Shades of Grey. Now, play nice
    all great conversations start with twilight fan fiction duh!?
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #23065
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,239
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    But akkie has threatened to have Bods ban me for going MEME crazy again
    1. When did this happen?
    2. Like Bodom will ever listen to me

  6. #23066
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Have you ever heard the story of KevinBanned?
    *Sits down and grabs a Dr. Pepper and some popcorn*

    No, I haven't my elder... Due tell please


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #23067
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I like this one



    But akkie has threatened to have Bods ban me for going MEME crazy again
    Memes rule. Hates gonna hate, waiters gonna wait, graters gonna grate....


  8. #23068
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    1. When did this happen?
    2. Like Bodom will ever listen to me
    1. When do I ever post things that really happened
    2. Bodom will do anything you want when you go BrokeBack
    3. Ask Robstar


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #23069
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    *Sits down and grabs a Dr. Pepper and some popcorn*

    No, I haven't my elder... Due tell please
    Grab a pillow, too. This might take a while.


  10. #23070
    Just a quick little post on the religion and gay marriage subject I wasn't here for.



    Why should certain people's freedoms be limited by other people's religion? Do we not have separation of church and state in America? So why is this stupid law being upheld by religion?

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.