Page 2295 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 129517952195224522852293229422952296229723052345239527953295 ... LastLast
Results 22,941 to 22,950 of 48221
  1. #22941
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    weren't you the one who called me anal retentive
    Nah, you're more anal obsessive

  2. #22942
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    weren't you the one who called me anal retentive
    Rob called somebody else anal retentive? That's funny.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  3. #22943
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Sweet. Thanks, man.
    you're welcome
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #22944
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Rob called somebody else anal retentive? That's funny.
    yea, in jelly's "cena is already a heel" thread haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #22945
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,817
    "Apologment?" Nice mic work, Joey Ryan


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  6. #22946
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nah, you're more anal obsessive
    haha I'm not obsessive I just have good memory
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #22947
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Rob called somebody else anal retentive? That's funny.
    Hey, what can I say? I'm an expert. When I see it, I know. I don't know why people have a hard time wearing that handle. But Dennis is a super special sensitive case....

  8. #22948
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey, what can I say? I'm an expert. When I see it, I know. I don't know why people have a hard time wearing that handle. But Dennis is a super special sensitive case....
    I own it, I just wanted to point out the irony
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #22949
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I own it, I just wanted to point out the irony
    Irony isn't pointing out that someone is wearing the same pair of pants as you. Personally, I blame that fucking Alanis Morrisette song for people not knowing what irony really is. That isn't irony. If it was ironic I would be claiming to be anything other than that while suggesting only others were that.
    So, in this case, it's more like a "pot/kettle" situation rather than irony. It's like 10000 spoons when all you need is a knife - isn't it ironic? Don't you think? No, it's unfortunate is what it is.

    I hate Alanis Morrisette.

  10. #22950
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Irony isn't pointing out that someone is wearing the same pair of pants as you. Personally, I blame that fucking Alanis Morrisette song for people not knowing what irony really is. That isn't irony. If it was ironic I would be claiming to be anything other than that while suggesting only others were that.
    So, in this case, it's more like a "pot/kettle" situation rather than irony. It's like 10000 spoons when all you need is a knife - isn't it ironic? Don't you think? No, it's unfortunate is what it is.

    I hate Alanis Morrisette.
    I'm sorry for sending you on this rant hahahahaha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.