Page 2280 of 4822 FirstFirst ... 128017802180223022702278227922802281228222902330238027803280 ... LastLast
Results 22,791 to 22,800 of 48220

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I hate that I still watch wrestling.
    As far as friends and family go, I'm sort of in the closet about my fandom. I mean, in the minds of many, wrestling fans are only like a step or two away from Juggalos. I find it's just easier to not have to worry about combating people's preconceived notions, so I generally keep it to myself.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    My family has gotten used to me watching it and they still take the piss from time to time. But generally I won't list being a wrestling fan on my list of selling points when meeting new people. It'd be a bit like trying to sell your house by using the fully fitted out basement B&D room as a focal point. It's fine that you're into that but it may make others see you differently.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh I see. That's as simple as adding something like "darling" to the end of a sentence then? "Putz" is indeed somewhat negative but it's faily tame, like being called a jerk or Hitler
    Couple of rude jokes to be said there, but I'll leave them for Frankie Boyle. (Watch his stuff if you don't know who he is).

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    As far as friends and family go, I'm sort of in the closet about my fandom. I mean, in the minds of many, wrestling fans are only like a step or two away from Juggalos. I find it's just easier to not have to worry about combating people's preconceived notions, so I generally keep it to myself.
    I'd say my immediate family know, and that's about it. I sometimes worry they might mention it to other folks in certain circumstances, such as, say someone asks them what I'm into because they can't think of something to get me for a birthday gift, or something. But I think they know not to, I think they realise my feelings.

Blog Entries
    No worries Akbar, I'll be sure to call him up and get his take on it.

The only response I can give that's appropriate here is, refer to the 3rd line, 32nd page in the Spaceballs script, then the tag line for Death Wish 2, followed by the first words spoken in last Tuesdays Eastenders.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be one of the guys in 'The only way is essex' would you?

Oh yeah, because 'the only way is essex' were the first to use, and have ownership of the word lush

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh yeah, because 'the only way is essex' were the first to use, and have ownership of the word lush
    Haven't you heard? We're re-defining the world based solely on the experience of Akbar. Because if he hasn't seen it, done it or heard of it, then it hasn't happened. At least not the way YOU tell it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No worries Akbar, I'll be sure to call him up and get his take on it.

The only response I can give that's appropriate here is, refer to the 3rd line, 32nd page in the Spaceballs script, then the tag line for Death Wish 2, followed by the first words spoken in last Tuesdays Eastenders.
    I don't have a TV so I didn't catch last Tuesdays Eastenders, heard it was a good ep though.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

I think I need to start putting my hair up or something. It keeps getting in my face and its really annoying.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.