Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Joplin will be a two Interstate Hub next year.
    What's that mean?

DRG's post above also brings up the issue of local governments blocking the way of "progress". I know a lot of small towns in Australia who blindly oppose any sort of new developments because they want to retain that small town identity. Little do they know they're often sounding the death knell for their community.

Blog Entries
    Robstar is right, but it is kinda fun to talk about. Even if I'm completely wrong.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What's that mean?

DRG's post above also brings up the issue of local governments blocking the way of "progress". I know a lot of small towns in Australia who blindly oppose any sort of new developments because they want to retain that small town identity. Little do they know they're often sounding the death knell for their community.
    I really don't know what Australians call what we call interstates here. I can't put that into subtext. Think of it like the Autobahn, with speed limits.

Blog Entries
    It's not really about right or wrong, but yes it's fun and educational to explore these things. It's more about, well what about this?

Blog Entries
    I really don't know what Australians call what we call interstates here. I can't put that into subtext. Think of it like the Autobahn, with speed limits.
    Haha, we have freeways and highways, which would be our equivalents. I know what you mean

Blog Entries
    Haha, we have freeways and highways, which would be our equivalents. I know what you mean
    This is why English freaking sucks. Too many god damn words for the same damn thing.

At least you aren't living where I am. My whole section of my state serves to connect Memphis with Birmingham.

Although I do live 15 minutes away from Tupelo, the birthplace of Elvis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

It's not really about right or wrong, but yes it's fun and educational to explore these things. It's more about, well what about this?
    I couldn't agree more. The only way to true education is to actually take time to discuss things openly. That's how we learn is by picking up on people's experiences and then taking the time to research the facts on our own... Sadly, most these days don't take time to research, but would rather take anyone's dribble as being factually based in all situations.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    At least you aren't living where I am. My whole section of my state serves to connect Memphis with Birmingham.

Although I do live 15 minutes away from Tupelo, the birthplace of Elvis.
    Elvis is awesome. But I completely understand the situation. My town is used to serve as a way to connect the state of Texas. Everything going to California from I-20 usually passes through here since I-20 and I-10 merge about 100 miles away from my town. It was great when I was younger because any kind of "extra curricular remedies" always passed through my town at discounted prices before hitting the major markets of Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, or El Paso.

Robstar is right, but it is kinda fun to talk about. Even if I'm completely wrong.
    It's not a "completely wrong" situation, rather just a situation that hasn't been brought to your attention before. It's open communication like this that helps us learn. Taking someones opinion on a topic alone hinders the education process and promotes true simple minded perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I'm looking for books on New York street gangs of the 60's and 70's. Does anyone know any titles?

I'm looking for books on New York street gangs of the 60's and 70's. Does anyone know any titles?
    New York Street Gangs of the 60's and 70's.