Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #21361
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    oh man, that should of been a three count!
    He got pinned because he was shot with 3 roman candles.
    Still pretty amazing he kicked out though.
    I sure as hell couldn't have done that.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  2. #21362
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    it's called Night of "Champions" so why is there a non championship match on there?? They shoulda had Seth Rollins defend the NXT title.

  3. #21363
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    For a fact, you can pretty much make that shit up as you go. You learn very quickly what NOT to put into stuff though
    I know I know. It was pretty much trial and error which led me to that recipe!

  4. #21364
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    it's called Night of "Champions" so why is there a non championship match on there?? They shoulda had Seth Rollins defend the NXT title.
    Good call! It would be pretty sweet to see Rollins first defense at the PPV.

  5. #21365
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    walked into the wrong lecture on Friday, was so embarrassing but didn't' wanna admit I was in the wrong lecture room on purpopse so I made up a bullshit excuse for why I was there...

  6. #21366
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    walked into the wrong lecture on Friday, was so embarrassing but didn't' wanna admit I was in the wrong lecture room on purpopse so I made up a bullshit excuse for why I was there...
    Is that really so embarrassing? Happens to me all the time.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  7. #21367
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    it's called Night of "Champions" so why is there a non championship match on there?? They shoulda had Seth Rollins defend the NXT title.
    interesting idea, it would be a quick way to give major attention to the nxt stars if they could somehow steal the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    He got pinned because he was shot with 3 roman candles.
    Still pretty amazing he kicked out though.
    I sure as hell couldn't have done that.
    geez what are you watching?
    #BeJelly


  8. #21368
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Is that really so embarrassing? Happens to me all the time.
    when the entire room turns around and stares at you, like I'm not joking, all of them looked at me, then yeah it could've been embarrassing.. I must clarify by saying I embarrass easily lol

  9. #21369
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    interesting idea, it would be a quick way to give major attention to the nxt stars if they could somehow steal the show.
    NXT needs as much attention as it can get if WWE want it to get a channel in the US, it is a great show!! and especially since they are creating more NXT titles this could be a good way of getting the NXT Championship exposure.

  10. #21370
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Robstar you fuck face, change my sig back.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.