Thread: #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    And what is "The Newsroom" exactly?
    So it has all the fast talking and witty jokes etc, really fun watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Does it matter? He died.

Anyway, I saw a topless shot of Allison Pill who accidentally posted it on her Twitter.
    Don't know her though.
    I might have enjoyed to pic if she wasn't wearing those dumb glasses that are all the rage right now.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Her breasts were nice. The glasses got ignored.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would be shocked and wouldn't know what to say if cm punk came out to his original entrance. I mean at least in kayfabe he really wanted his theme to be cult of personality which suits his character better than ever right now, though as a long time fan of punk I would still probably be excited by the fact that he used his old song.
    True. Although I still firmly believe This Fire Burns suits him better as a heel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I might have enjoyed to pic if she wasn't wearing those dumb glasses that are all the rage right now.
    yea, I don't understand them. that alone was reason enough for me to want the heat to beat the thunder in the nba finals. get normal glasses people
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    who made that tag about me?

Bunch of losers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    True. Although I still firmly believe This Fire Burns suits him better as a heel.
    IMO he is dropping pipe bombs still, he still is challenging authority, and is still liked by the fans for the most part. while he is a heel those reasons lead me to think they should keep his theme the way it is. though I do see a valid argument in your counter-position.
    #BeJelly

IMO he is dropping pipe bombs still, he still is challenging authority, and is still liked by the fans for the most part. while he is a heel those reasons lead me to think they should keep his theme the way it is. though I do see a valid argument in your counter-position.
    Don't get me wrong. I like his Cult Of Personality theme, it's justs that I believe (all in heel's perspective) that he gets more excitement out of the audience with This Fire Burns. Also I think that it makes him look stronger, but that could be just me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I like his Cult Of Personality theme, it's justs that I believe (all in heel's perspective) that he gets more excitement out of the audience with This Fire Burns. Also I think that it makes him look stronger, but that could be just me.
    at this point he doesn't need a song to make him look strong though. he's a multi-time champ on the run of his career. his song should push his persona which right now is a rebellion who doesn't like the establishment ergo the song that does that should be his theme which IMO is cult of personality. I'm a bigger fan of this fire burns as a song though, but for his persona I think the new one does the job.
    #BeJelly

at this point he doesn't need a song to make him look strong though. he's a multi-time champ on the run of his career. his song should push his persona which right now is a rebellion who doesn't like the establishment ergo the song that does that should be his theme which IMO is cult of personality. I'm a bigger fan of this fire burns as a song though, but for his persona I think the new one does the job.
    Allright. Cool to get an opinion like this.

Anyone else?