Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Maybe not in Europe, but here in the states, Don King has that shit on lock. It's all fake... BTW - Have you ever seen The Great White Hype?
    If any shady bastard has shit on lock in the current state of boxing it's Bob Arum.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    If any shady bastard has shit on lock in the current state of boxing it's Bob Arum.
    Honestly Ape, I'd have to take your word for it. The last of anything boxing I heard about was Pacquiao vs Marquez, but since I am lost. I didn't follow it all to closely, but I was a big fan of it during the Olympics. I simply made the comment to get a rise out of Shaz and clearly my comments slathered in sarcasm missed it's mark with him.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Honestly Ape, I'd have to take your word for it. The last of anything boxing I heard about was Pacquiao vs Marquez, but since I am lost. I didn't follow it all to closely, but I was a big fan of it during the Olympics. I simply made the comment to get a rise out of Shaz and clearly my comments slathered in sarcasm missed it's mark with him.
    Lol. There really should be a sarcastic emotion or something.

But, I might have to agree with you at one point. Pacquiao performed much better than Marquez, and Marquez got the win. Jesus Christ. I really do wanna see Mayweather vs Pacquiao, I want Pac to break that winning streak once and for all baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Lol. There really should be a sarcastic emotion or something.

But, I might have to agree with you at one point. Pacquiao performed much better than Marquez, and Marquez got the win. Jesus Christ. I really do wanna see Mayweather vs Pacquiao, I want Pac to break that winning streak once and for all baby!
    I did not see the bout, but I did get to listen to it (yeah, they still do live commentary for radio purposes) and from the bout that was called, it seemed like Marquez had the advantage. This is skewed of course because I couldn't see what landed solid and what was just a punch thrown, but the match definitely had more people talking about it once it was over versus going into the bout. Mayweather I don't care for, but the guy is a draw for whatever reason. I would compare him to Cena in how he is used in the boxing world, but his personality is more of the Ric Flair - NWA role. He's the guy you pay to see lose, but he draws money bigger than anyone else currently in boxing.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I did not see the bout, but I did get to listen to it (yeah, they still do live commentary for radio purposes) and from the bout that was called, it seemed like Marquez had the advantage. This is skewed of course because I couldn't see what landed solid and what was just a punch thrown, but the match definitely had more people talking about it once it was over versus going into the bout. Mayweather I don't care for, but the guy is a draw for whatever reason. I would compare him to Cena in how he is used in the boxing world, but his personality is more of the Ric Flair - NWA role. He's the guy you pay to see lose, but he draws money bigger than anyone else currently in boxing.
    Marquez did great, but it certainly wasn't good enough for Pacquiao. Apparently Mayweather is scared of Pacquiao, I heard this somewhere. Mayweather said that Pacquiao is a health risk, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Marquez did great, but it certainly wasn't good enough for Pacquiao. Apparently Mayweather is scared of Pacquiao, I heard this somewhere. Mayweather said that Pacquiao is a health risk, lol.

That was do to a "testing" excuse or something. I consider it to be on the same line as Jon "Bones" Jones refusing to fight after Henderson backed out due to injuries and said he didn't have enough time to prepare for his newly announce opponent (Chael Sonnen I believe). Jones had a full training camp to prepare for the fight and was already in shape, all he needed was video time to study. I might not have agreed with it, but ultimately it's up to Jones to take the fight, just like it's Mayweathers choice regardless of who I think he should fight. Personally, I'd like Bradley vs Mayweather

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I'm team Pacquiao as much I am team Mayweather.

I'm team Pacquiao as much I am team Mayweather.
    So you mean none of shit?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    So you mean none of shit?
    Nah I mean both of them are booky in my eyes.

Nah I mean both of them are booky in my eyes.
    Booky means?

Can't get it translated...