Page 1696 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 69611961596164616861694169516961697169817061746179621962696 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,960 of 48333
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Not really. She is cute, and really that is about it. Yes Man was only an OK movie at best. About the only thing of worth she has done as an actress was (500)Days of Summer.

Someone brought up Kristen Stuart. The only movie of note worth watching with her in it was The Runaways.

The only differences between So-So actresses is, Zooey is cute. Stuart did Twilight. Doing Twilight is a crime against humanity.
    Hey "Spell-Checker" you spelled Stewart wrong.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I spelled her name wrong. Not Stuart. About all I can say is "Oops!"
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm glad I got past the days when a pretty face would make me go gaga and stream undeserving platitudes about a woman.
    I hope to go past it soon too, 22/23 years old would be a decent age for me to not go gaga.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Also, I made the mistake twice. So I guess "Double Oops!"
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I hope to go past it soon too, 22/23 years old would be a decent age for me to not go gaga.
    That's exactly where I'm at but I stopped going gaga 2 years ago.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Once your hormones are more under control you get a better idea of how to keep women in their place. I don't advocate bringing women down, I do however think men need to stand up for themselves. I firmly believe that it is us men that deserved to be fawned over and placed on pedestals - NOT the other way around. Women have just taken advantage of that. They mistook our kindness for weakness and bless our little cotton socks - we let them. Which actually made us weak. Once the slings and arrows of feminism punctured the big balloon that was the collective male ego, men haven't been sure what to think, how to act, what to do. Making the mistake of looking to the females for guidance in this matter was a huge no-no and their dire advice made them respect and like men less overall.

As a direct result we are all too eager to be seen to actively NOT being anything less than complimentary towards women, so much so that we overdo it so many times, heaping compliments where they aren't deserved. The whole matter gets amplified when the woman is in any way attractive (hence the reason that women like Sarah Jessica Parker or Renee Zellweger don't get compliments on their dubious talents from men). Take Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie for instance - a thimble full of talent coupled with a truckload full of tits and ass and pouting lips = legions of loyal fans. While how many can say they're adoring fans of actors like Emily Watson or Judy Davis - people that are most deserving of large fandom but don't possess the type of drop dead beauty which turns men into stuttering, shoe gazing fools?

Saw this an hour ago on Facebook.

I just lol'd
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I'm assuming Team NBA (USA) in the Olympic Basketball have continued to rape everyone. Can anyone confirm for me? (Too lazy too look since we're out.)

Mainly think this because if you go on /sp/ it auto plays that space jam song.

Shame they didn't play Wavin' flag by K'naan when we won the summer cup. But mods are faggots

Still, vuvuzelas played in /b/ and /sp/ when the world cup was on lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm assuming Team NBA (USA) in the Olympic Basketball have continued to rape everyone. Can anyone confirm for me? (Too lazy too look since we're out.)

Mainly think this because if you go on /sp/ it auto plays that space jam song.

Shame they didn't play Wavin' flag by K'naan when we won the summer cup. But mods are faggots

Still, vuvuzelas played in /b/ and /sp/ when the world cup was on lol

Tha fuck you on about??