Page 1675 of 4833 FirstFirst ... 67511751575162516651673167416751676167716851725177521752675 ... LastLast
Results 16,741 to 16,750 of 48322
  1. #16741
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,984
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    R.I.P. Wrestling Connection. It was fun while it lasted.

    Next time someone from here starts their own website, I'll wait a month or 2 before I sign up.
    Was it you that had the greatest sig in the history of sigs in that site?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  2. #16742
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Was it you that had the greatest sig in the history of sigs in that site?
    Yes that was me, I couldn't get that gif to work here.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  3. #16743
    R.I.P. to respect all around the world.

    Our century doesn't need it anymore..
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  4. #16744
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,596
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Yes that was me, I couldn't get that gif to work here.
    that should be a priority fix!


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  5. #16745
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,984
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Yes that was me, I couldn't get that gif to work here.
    Well I'm sig free on this site anyways, but that girl was an absolute gem.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  6. #16746
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,984
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    R.I.P. to respect all around the world.

    Our century doesn't need it anymore..
    What happened?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  7. #16747
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    What happened?
    Another sad day in Belgium's history.. (in case of respect)
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  8. #16748
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,984
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Another sad day in Belgium's history.. (in case of respect)
    I missed my daily dose of Belgium news today so would you mind elaborating?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  9. #16749
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I missed my daily dose of Belgium news today so would you mind elaborating?
    No worries akkie

    Two 14 year olds beat to death on a metro train because they kissed their mother goodbye..
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  10. #16750
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,984
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    No worries akkie

    Two 14 year olds beat to death on a metro train because they kissed their mother goodbye..
    Fuck me, I need to read up on this.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.