Page 1274 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 2747741174122412641272127312741275127612841324137417742274 ... LastLast
Results 12,731 to 12,740 of 48335
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I refuse to look at the WWE section. What is the big stink about Cena going over Lesnar.
    you kidding? I've been waiting for that tide of pointless bitching. I knew they weren't going to have Cena lose two high profile matches, it would have made him look too weak for one of their top guys

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Oh boy Kofi got another title.
    I'm quite certain the current booking philosophy for midcard titles is "when in doubt, put it on Kofi". BUT, I reckon the only other tag team option they could've went with a face Usos run, and I'd be lying if I said I would prefer that.

I may be in the minority, but I can't really be all that happy about Punk vs. Bryan, considering we saw them wrestle 3 times in the Mania build up, and that were lengthy matches. But good for Bryan man, it seems like he will have a good spot for quite some time.
    That crossed my mind as well, although I have some faith in the pair to pull something fresh outta their bag of tricks. (unlike a certain viper and big red machine) It's pretty much guaranteed to have tremendous workrate either way, so I can't be anything but happy about it. The rest of the card could be muck for all I care.

Blog Entries
    at least with Punk/Bryan we are pretty much guaranteed a good match, though it does seem like there is not a lot of variety in the main event scene lately, that really isn't anything new for the WWE

Hasn't watched Extreme Rules. Has watched Raw. What a tongue scratcher!

Blog Entries

Think there's any chance (however slim) of Finlay being slotted somewhere into the Smackdown midcard when he returns for backstage duties? I reckon watching him beat the tar out of somebody like CodRod has the potential to be boss as fuck.

The fans got screwed thread is the reason I don't go in the WWE/TNA sections anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    The fans got screwed thread is the reason I don't go in the WWE/TNA sections anymore.
    I'll second this. I just can't can't many threads seriously in it now

Although if I want to laugh at peoples durp logic then that's the place to be! lol

Blog Entries
    those threads are the reason I continue to go into those sections
    they're fun

Oh, I hardly even give a second glance to the WWE section anymore, far too much pond life and thread derailments there for my liking. Bar the occasional half-baked thought, I largely moved onto other wrestling forums long ago for actual wrestling talk. (mostly because hardly anyone here talks about indy wrestling)