Page 3917 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 29173417381738673907391539163917391839193927396740174417 ... LastLast
Results 39,161 to 39,170 of 48224
  1. #39161
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Ugh.

    There's something wrong with eating lunch and feeling hungrier.

    So now I'm bored and starving in addition to being tired and grumpy.

    Fucking hell.
    IS something cooking in the oven?

  2. #39162
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You sound like you are having a shitty day.
    You should be commended for your deduction skills Sherlock. How ever did you figure that out?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #39163
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    IS something cooking in the oven?
    Considering I'm at work I would certainly hope not!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #39164
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,445
    Blog Entries
    5
    So guys, I'll be refereeing a match this Saturday.......between my two stupid friends in their backyard. I'll try to film it and post it on here for the lolz.


  5. #39165
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,810
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You should be commended for your deduction skills Sherlock. How ever did you figure that out?
    Last night before going to bed, I watched an episode of monk... it taught me things.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #39166
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

    2. I would never "pounce on a woman" who has a manlier chin than me and probably a bigger bulge too.
    He'd only pounce on another man who possessed those qualities. Which is why I'm out of the equation.

    Zooey is indeed attractive, but anyone with a decent degree of maturity gets sick of her 'goofy/cute' schtick in about 5 minutes. I'm not sure how anyone could fail to see how unnatural and put on that type of personality is.

  7. #39167
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,810
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He'd only pounce on another man who possessed those qualities. Which is why I'm out of the equation.

    Zooey is indeed attractive, but anyone with a decent degree of maturity gets sick of her 'goofy/cute' schtick in about 5 minutes. I'm not sure how anyone could fail to see how unnatural and put on that type of personality is.
    I'm not per say that attracted to her... I do like the show, I mean... I know she's attractive to me... but not in a way that I look at her in a sexual manner per say. I do love the show new girl though.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #39168
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm not per say that attracted to her... I do like the show, I mean... I know she's attractive to me... but not in a way that I look at her in a sexual manner per say. I do love the show new girl though.
    That's the problem. The show is built on her character and her character is that personality and I just find it.....disingenuous. Manufactured. Pretend.
    Like, I've known legitimately quirky people in real life and trust me, if you don't get the sense that any moment they might do something random and quite possibly harsh, like cut you, then it's not real. It's acting quirky because that's the way you want to come off, not because that's what you really are. True offbeat quirkiness is closer to mental illness than it is cutesy. It's as bad a someone who acts "crazy". It's almost as if there is this list circulating and if you tick all the boxes, you've got the part nailed. Head tilt? Tick! Crazy eyes? Tick! Wrong. For Zooey it's; disjointed and random voice tones? Tick! Funny walk? Tick! Inappropriately timed singing? Tick! Randon joint flailing? Tick! You've nailed it girl! Ugh. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

  9. #39169
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,810
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's the problem. The show is built on her character and her character is that personality and I just find it.....disingenuous. Manufactured. Pretend.
    Like, I've known legitimately quirky people in real life and trust me, if you don't get the sense that any moment they might do something random and quite possibly harsh, like cut you, then it's not real. It's acting quirky because that's the way you want to come off, not because that's what you really are. True offbeat quirkiness is closer to mental illness than it is cutesy. It's as bad a someone who acts "crazy". It's almost as if there is this list circulating and if you tick all the boxes, you've got the part nailed. Head tilt? Tick! Crazy eyes? Tick! Wrong. For Zooey it's; disjointed and random voice tones? Tick! Funny walk? Tick! Inappropriately timed singing? Tick! Randon joint flailing? Tick! You've nailed it girl! Ugh. Sorry, I'm not buying it.
    I don't know... I randomly bust out in song at times... Do funny walks and even have a past tense voice... The last one is just a weird quirk... The other to are because I feel like doing that... You can just be weird and not care that other people think you are weird.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #39170
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know... I randomly bust out in song at times... Do funny walks and even have a past tense voice... The last one is just a weird quirk... The other to are because I feel like doing that... You can just be weird and not care that other people think you are weird.
    Don't feel bad Dennis. I used to be quite "individual" like that too. But grown ups don't behave like that. Just saying. Life is not a Jim Carrey movie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.