Page 3905 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 29053405380538553895390339043905390639073915395540054405 ... LastLast
Results 39,041 to 39,050 of 48333
  1. #39041
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    There should at least be a middle ground. At least let me buy them off their website.

    My desire for year round availability is admittedly selfish.
    Naw, everyone wants them year round.

  2. #39042
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Every time you say this (which is quite a lot) you make me think that you're a pimp, or a real player.
    I am neither.... I did laugh at the conversations struck from this comment. The only reason I said it was because I was explaining an event that had happen previously... The breath mint thing was kind of hilarious in retrospect. While it was happening it was annoying, but hey whatever.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #39043
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I am neither.... I did laugh at the conversations struck from this comment. The only reason I said it was because I was explaining an event that had happen previously... The breath mint thing was kind of hilarious in retrospect. While it was happening it was annoying, but hey whatever.
    I do agree with TTRG, it is weird that you point out that they are female every time you reference them, even if it doesn't help the story at all.

  4. #39044
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by I love you Robstor View Post
    I do agree with TTRG, it is weird that you point out that they are female every time you reference them, even if it doesn't help the story at all.
    The only reason I mentioned them this time was because it was relevant to the initial story. I will admit it was stupid and naive to point them out on several other occasions. I have tried to refrain myself from doing so recently, because it tends not to work out so well for me.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #39045
    I'm not a huge Malteser fan, but, these things are the bomb-diddy-boom-boom!


  6. #39046

  7. #39047

  8. #39048
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,112
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by I love you Robstor View Post
    It was a joke TTRG.
    I know Irk. I just saw the chance to post something 'funny' in response

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I'm not a huge Malteser fan, but, these things are the bomb-diddy-boom-boom!

    Those are indeed

    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #39049
    I came up with something funnier than TTRG, Thunderside Tom Garvin

  10. #39050
    The Trinity TheDevilsAdvocate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SomewhereBetterThanHere~
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by I love you Robstor View Post
    I came up with something funnier than TTRG, Thunderside Tom Garvin
    I'm sure the two of them will have a very adorable baby together.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.