Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I wonder if it's one of your friends punking you or if it's just some random guy. The bold had me literally laughing out loud.
    It's got to be some random guy. He was talking shit about fucking my sister, and I don't have anything but brothers. His home-girl also seemed intent on swearing that I lived in a mobile home village despite my owning a house in the suburbs. And they never once mentioned me by name. Plus, I could hear his little crew in the background, and it sounded like a yo girl mixer or some other beat ass shit that no one that I know would be associated with.

"Fuck you, you stupid cracker, hunky!" (for the dozenth or so time)

"You sound like someone with a gaggle of kids whose college funds are all filled with Chuck E. Cheese tokens and chocolate coins."

*hangs up*

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's got to be some random guy. He was talking shit about fucking my sister, and I don't have anything but brothers. His home-girl also seemed intent on swearing that I lived in a mobile home village despite my owning a house in the suburbs. And they never once mentioned me by name. Plus, I could hear his little crew in the background, and it sounded like a yo girl mixer or some other beat ass shit that no one that I know would be associated with.

"Fuck you, you stupid cracker, hunky!" (for the dozenth or so time)

"You sound like someone with a gaggle of kids whose college funds are all filled with Chuck E. Cheese tokens and chocolate coins."

*hangs up*
    Little did he know that he called the wrong house lol. I don't understand the purpose of prank calling if you are over the age of 13. Alright, you get to be told off by a stranger... congrats haha?
    #BeJelly

Little did he know that he called the wrong house lol. I don't understand the purpose of prank calling if you are over the age of 13. Alright, you get to be told off by a stranger... congrats haha?
    Well, I actually think prank-calling can be hilarious if you've got voices, characters, and hilariously elaborate scenarios worked up to blow people's minds with (Jerky Boys style). But getting drunk with your imbecilic shawty and calling strangers to just fire off barely coherent profanities and racial epithets is all kinds of whack.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Well, I actually think prank-calling can be hilarious if you've got voices, characters, and hilariously elaborate scenarios worked up to blow people's minds with (Jerky Boys style). But getting drunk with your imbecilic shawty and calling strangers to just fire off barely coherent profanities and racial epithets is all kinds of whack.
    That's a fair point. I have called my friends before via other peoples phones and had elaborate pranks (or so I thought) and watched tehm crumble and that was fun... But I don't know how talking smack to a stranger with my shawty qualifies as humorous.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I have to say I'm a bit shattered that Rolf Harris is the guy they have in connection to the Jimmy Saville business. Not Rolf! Goes to show you never can tell.

The concept of atheism- which is not a belief, but a rejection of one- being a religion is right up there with someone contending that not collecting baseball cards is also a hobby.

Not that I expect a response since I am perma-ignored by Ape (and Grandma Ape to a lesser extent), but atheism is the rejection of deities (Gods) and the ideals of "organized religion" more or less as a whole. Most people have this idea of "religion" being segregated to just the belief in a higher power, which is not the case by the definition of the word. This is like saying that the word understanding applies only to one’s ability to comprehend, and has nothing to do with tolerance between two altering perspectives coming to an agreement; it's the same word but has multiple applications outside of what you generally associate the word being (like I said, words are fun). If religion is a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons, how so is the belief “there are no such things as deities” not thought to be a belief system in its own right?

The one valid argument against atheism as a religion that I have heard is the idea that there is not specific place to house or spread its cause; the idea is that it's not an "institutionalized practice" governed by a specific group or hierarchy (the church if you will). However, when defined by the terms of Sociology, the idea of an institution is a well-established and structured pattern of behavior or of relationships that is accepted as a fundamental part of a culture, thus resulting in the “institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, or practices” being based upon what that personal/specific culture expresses to be true or accurate. Atheism might not have a specific place to come together as a congregation outside of message boards and forums on a website, but it is an institutionalized practice, dependent upon if you are willing to accept the definitions of a term or if you apply only the definition you are most comfortable with using based upon your specific views. I'm not trying to further an argument, rather trying to explain where the stance of Atheism is a religion stems from.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Oh look, I'm in the Top 10 again. Yay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Oh look, I'm in the Top 10 again. Yay.
    Nice man. I always forget that you are in the top ten area.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Nice man. I always forget that you are in the top ten area.
    B-Mac kicked me off for about a month and I guess I just came back on it again today.