Page 3842 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 28423342374237923832384038413842384338443852389239424342 ... LastLast
Results 38,411 to 38,420 of 48221
  1. #38411
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    I usually go with the 40s because if I would bring the grenades I would be lucky to get 2 with the type of people I know. 2 of them usually has me right, but whenever I go back to the store for a 3rd it is more than likely I'm gonna get into trouble.
    They have a pretty high alcohol content for American beers I see

  2. #38412
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They have a pretty high alcohol content for American beers I see
    I wouldn't call it "beer" as much as "malt liquor".


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #38413
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They have a pretty high alcohol content for American beers I see
    Malt Liquor to fuck you up quicker.


     





  4. #38414
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I wouldn't call it "beer" as much as "malt liquor".
    It's still a beer, technically. Most beers here hover around the 5% mark but there is one I drink that's like 7.6% or thereabouts.

  5. #38415
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's still a beer, technically. Most beers here hover around the 5% mark but there is one I drink that's like 7.6% or thereabouts.

    I think that was why I fell in love with Carlsberg when I went to Thailand; it's was like 8.9%


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #38416
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Not true... It's the choice of most homeless people around the globe. Personally I don't mind as I'd rather give my loose change to guy with minty fresh breath than the one who smells like straight Old English... This is why Dennis would be a successful panhandler.
    Thanks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if he doesn't have Dennis hold it for him.
    Bodom, I told you to keep that between us.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #38417
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Here comes Dennis to ask why these leftovers don't taste the same.....lol

  8. #38418
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Here comes Dennis to ask why these leftovers don't taste the same.....lol
    ... I knew with DRG being back there would be some talk about me somewhere. I found them
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #38419
    Dennis has sideburns worthy of a king!

  10. #38420
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Dennis has sideburns worthy of a king!
    thanks man!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.