Page 3643 of 4826 FirstFirst ... 264331433543359336333641364236433644364536533693374341434643 ... LastLast
Results 36,421 to 36,430 of 48260
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Yeah, "Weed, the people!" stopped being funny after the 15th time somebody said it.
    If taken out of its unfunny context, it actually has a different more relevant meaning. "Weed" can also mean frisking or removing something out that's deemed undesirable. So if Swagger says something like "Weed the people" as in "Weed the people of illegals", there's a chance it could used to add depth to the storyline AND poke fun at his folly at the same time. Of course, I doubt the people who advocate that quip have thought that far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Maybe its just me but i dont see whats so wrong with 2 broke girls or two and a half men.
    Because they're both chock full o' jokes aimed at the lowest common denominator and they don't resemble anything even close to clever and/or witty. The material on both shows is just a never-ending series of banalities and stuff involving genitals and bodily functions. And it's not so much that the actual content is offensive- shows like Eastbound & Down and Shameless do repugnant in fantastic and deceptively smart ways- it's that they're offensive with just how stupid and low they have their respective bars set.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    If taken out of its unfunny context, it actually has a different more relevant meaning. "Weed" can also mean frisking or removing something out that's deemed undesirable. So if Swagger says something like "Weed the people" as in "Weed the people of illegals", there's a chance it could used to add depth to the storyline AND poke fun at his folly at the same time. Of course, I doubt the people who advocate that quip have thought that far ahead.
    I hadn't thought of it like that. Good call. Then again, I can't see The 'E being that smart.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Because they're both chock full o' jokes aimed at the lowest common denominator and they don't resemble anything even close to clever and/or witty. The material on both shows is just a never-ending series of banalities and stuff involving genitals and bodily functions. And it's not so much that the actual content is offensive- shows like Eastbound & Down and Shameless do repugnant in fantastic and deceptively smart ways- it's that they're offensive with just how stupid and low they have their respective bars set.
    didn't even know the two shows had jokes in them at all.. thought audience laughter was just added in at any moment to give the illusion of humour..... kinda like Dharma and Greg

Blog Entries
    I hadn't thought of it like that. Good call. Then again, I can't see The 'E being that smart.
    Me neither. I mean, they BROKE kayfabe just to chastise someone? C'mon.

getting real sick of these Harlem shake videos

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Me neither. I mean, they BROKE kayfabe just to chastise someone? C'mon.
    Especially a guy like Glenn Beck. Nobody outside of the Tea Party freaks cares what that blowhard has to say.

Blog Entries
    Especially a guy like Glenn Beck. Nobody outside of the Tea Party freaks cares what that blowhard has to say.
    I wouldn't go that far. He seems to be semi popular among most conservatives... also someone asserted that Bill O'rielly is a tea partier earlier... that's false. sure Bill is conservative... but he's much more moderate than someone like Glenn Beck. Or at least the facade that Glenn has created to obtain fame.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. He seems to be semi popular among most conservatives... also someone asserted that Bill O'rielly is a tea partier earlier... that's false. sure Bill is conservative... but he's much more moderate than someone like Glenn Beck. Or at least the facade that Glenn has created to obtain fame.
    I'm with you on BillO'. If you held a gun to my head and made me watch any conservative talking head, it'd be him.

Plus, there's this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    getting real sick of these Harlem shake videos
    So is this dude

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup