Page 3637 of 4827 FirstFirst ... 263731373537358736273635363636373638363936473687373741374637 ... LastLast
Results 36,361 to 36,370 of 48263
  1. #36361
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Robstar's going to get you on that BTW.
    Meh, who has the energy these days? *sigh*

  2. #36362
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    This sounds like something that Law & Order could run with.
    Yea, that's kind of what I was thinking... People are scary.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #36363
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I should of done a '' in that post.

    Would not have helped... I would have posted it "irregardless"


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #36364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, that's kind of what I was thinking... People are scary.
    That is why I stay inside some days and just watch a ton of sitcom reruns.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.
    ​

  5. #36365
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,970
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Would not have helped... I would have posted it "irregardless"

    Weed the people, whatever it means is funnier than this joke.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  6. #36366
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    That is why I stay inside some days and just watch a ton of sitcom reruns.
    But so many sitcoms have bad people in them lol... Have you watched two and a half men!? lol
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #36367
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,579
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    But so many sitcoms have bad people in them lol... Have you watched two and a half men!? lol
    Sitcoms don't have bad people. Sitcoms are filled with various forms of shitty people. That's why there is a story, because if they weren't all shitty people, there would be no drama.

    In closing. Fuck people.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #36368
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Sometimes life isn't very nice. That aforementioned teacher was dating another teacher during the time I was one of her students. He was an alcoholic who was trying to get his life together but one night he relapsed and fell down a flight of stairs. He didn't live through that. She became an alcoholic because of it.
    It isn't life's fault. It was her fault. I just found out more details. For the sake of sanity I'm going to refer to them as Ms. L and Mr. D.

    The reason Mr.D was an alcoholic was because his wife left him after he had an affair with Ms. L. She ruined his life and he would remind her of this whenever they got into an argument. He went on a bender one night and mysteriously fell to his death. ????

    Back to the present situation.
    She tried to say the boyfriend committed suicide, even wrote a suicide note for him posthumously. It the police all of 1 hour to see through her shit and arrest her.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  9. #36369
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Sitcoms don't have bad people. Sitcoms are filled with various forms of shitty people. That's why there is a story, because if they weren't all shitty people, there would be no drama.

    In closing. Fuck people.
    I'm almost thinking about sigging this quote... I couldn't agree more. hahaha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #36370
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,579
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm almost thinking about sigging this quote... I couldn't agree more. hahaha
    you go right ahead
    it's the attitude that actually had me almost suspended in Jr. High, back when "Friends" was popular.
    (long story)

    for the record, there are a few sitcoms I enjoyed watching, but really it's just to laugh at shitty people getting shit on.


    And now for something completely different.
    The coolest tech news I have read all week.
    http://io9.com/5985558/temporary-tat...nesis-possible
    that's right. telekinesis, via technology.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.