Page 3608 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 260831083508355835983606360736083609361036183658370841084608 ... LastLast
Results 36,071 to 36,080 of 48310
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I never really bother learning about his personal life, I just kind of listen to one of his songs and enjoyed it. Then I heard another one on a wrestling video a year ago and enjoyed that one
    Do you not pay any attention to their lyrics? All of that stuff comes across like the angry journaling of a developmentally challenged prepubescent whose parents wouldn't drive him to the mall.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Hollywood Undead are one of the absolute worst bands I ever had the misfortune of hearing. Like, they're Kottonmouth Kings and ICP sort of awful.

And Papa Roach? Really? Jacoby Shaddix has all of the emotional depth of a perpetual 12 year old suffering from a massive head injury. I actually feel dumber for having ever been exposed to that stuff.
    1.) I could not agree more with the bolded statement.
    2.) Have you ever seen ICP kids? Oh, how I hated being in high school with kids who dressed up as clowns and acted like they were going to beat me up for looking at them funny. Guess what, if your a guy who is dressed up like a clown, you might catch someones eye. ahhaha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Do you not pay any attention to their lyrics? All of that stuff comes across like the angry journaling of a developmentally challenged prepubescent whose parents wouldn't drive him to the mall.
    Well Scars was kind of a love song in my opinion. But yea I can see where you can get that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    2.) Have you ever seen ICP kids? Oh, how I hated being in high school with kids who dressed up as clowns and acted like they were going to beat me up for looking at them funny. Guess what, if your a guy who is dressed up like a clown, you might catch someones eye. ahhaha
    I agree with the hatred for juggalos, there the most disrespectful I have ever seen, especially the ones at the wrestliing shows I go to, when they have more than a few drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I need this inside me.

Wow! A beer shake?! Guinness? What is this madness? Looks good. I wanna try that.

What's with this Juggalo thing? It's actually like a 'scene', a 'way of life'? I mean we've got our delinquent shameful social scars, but this must just be an American thing, 'coz all I've seen of them is from WCW back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yeah, we had a group of juggalo-like dipshits who were part of what they called the "vagina cult", which was hilarious considering not a single one of them was having any sort of consensual sex. One of them, in particular, looked like Turok: The Dinosaur Hunter if he worked for Ringling Bros., and not a day went by where we didn't remind him of it. "I...am...TUROK!"

Blog Entries
    Yeah, we had a group of juggalo-like dipshits who were part of what they called the "vagina cult", which was hilarious considering not a single one of them was having any sort of consensual sex. One of them, in particular, looked like Turok: The Dinosaur Hunter if he worked for Ringling Bros., and not a day went by where we didn't remind him of it. "I...am...TUROK!"
    HAHAH they call themselves the "vagina cult".... WOW. I'm actually judging them worse than I was before. I didn't think that was possible lol.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

http://www.experienceproject.com/que...ve-Him/1658359

Stupidity and shallowness at its finest...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Any of you have any special Valentine's Day plans?