Page 3461 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 246129613361341134513459346034613462346334713511356139614461 ... LastLast
Results 34,601 to 34,610 of 48226
  1. #34601
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Until it became WAY apparent that B Mac has it WAY more than you
    I'm for real here homie...On a level I never even thought was possible beforehand...



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #34602
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Until it became WAY apparent that B Mac has it WAY more than you
    HAHAHAH, I don't think either of us have have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint Berry Crunch View Post
    Grow up...
    Read above comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Should HAVE. Not should of.
    Thanks for the correction man.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #34603
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Good thing we have you then DRG hey?

    That's why my post have grown in size ever since Dennis' arrival; if I leave anything out, it opens up room for his speculation


    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    LOL, how do you cure yourself? I don't have it... but I'm curious on what you are going to say to this.

    Castration. It's the only way


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #34604
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Castration. It's the only way
    I change my answer to this.


    Its time to bring the CRUNCH!

  5. #34605
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I'm for real here homie...On a level I never even thought was possible beforehand...

  6. #34606
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    You guys said b-mac too much.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #34607
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You guys said b-mac too much.



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #34608
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I'm for real here homie...On a level I never even thought was possible beforehand...
    They want you to think the Rymac and Juno thing is just roleplaying but that's a bunch of bullshit. I've seen enough faux romancing to know what it looks like. I mean, why go IC in a VM? Is there a point there?

  9. #34609
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They want you to think the Rymac and Juno thing is just roleplaying but that's a bunch of bullshit. I've seen enough faux romancing to know what it looks like. I mean, why go IC in a VM? Is there a point there?
    As his tag team partner I will say that you missed out on some crucial details.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #34610
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They want you to think the Rymac and Juno thing is just roleplaying but that's a bunch of bullshit. I've seen enough faux romancing to know what it looks like. I mean, why go IC in a VM? Is there a point there?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.