Page 3440 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 244029403340339034303438343934403441344234503490354039404440 ... LastLast
Results 34,391 to 34,400 of 48284
    Blog Entries
    I have an Ipad2... it's very nice... not as good as on the adverts... still very nice.

Lets discuss something more interesting now.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

That's awesome; was the keyboard dock included? Also, were you running the HC 3.2 O/S when you got it or was the tablet already updated to the 4.0 by that point (from what I read, the tablet was released with the 3.2 O/S but had the upgrade available soon after it was released in spring of 2011)?

We scored the Nextbook for under $100 thanks to my wife and her nature of finding the best deal possible. It's only 7" but does its job well. I'm sure I'll find a few things that I am not pleased with, but for the 50-100 hours I've used it since getting it before Christmas, I have yet to find a death note for my reviews of it.
    Mine didn't come with the keyboard accessory and I haven't bought it as I don't really have a use for one. Mine actually came with Android 4.0 installed,which I just recently flashed to 4.2.1
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I have an Ipad2... it's very nice... not as good as on the adverts... still very nice.

Lets discuss something more interesting now.

My tablet comes with Google Play, akkie...

I know that interests you

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Google Play is great.

Being able to install applications to either my phone or tablet from any web browser is pretty tits.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    tits.
    Tits? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Google Play is great.

Being able to install applications to either my phone or tablet from any web browser is pretty tits.
    Coming from the world of Blackberry for my cell phone, having the Android system is such a breath. It's one of the reasons why I am seriously looking into getting a Galaxy for my next phone.

Haven't had any problems with play (even though I have heard of some having issues.) It seems to be functioning in a much better (and easier) way that anything I found with the iTunes store. Apps are quicker to find, downloads don't slow down the tablet or phone (my wife has a Samsung Replenish and loves it) as much as I have seen them do with the iPad / Phones... But I have limited exposure to the iPad so I can't say how well it performs outside of what I have seen.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Coming from the world of Blackberry for my cell phone, having the Android system is such a breath. It's one of the reasons why I am seriously looking into getting a Galaxy for my next phone.

Haven't had any problems with play (even though I have heard of some having issues.) It seems to be functioning in a much better (and easier) way that anything I found with the iTunes store. Apps are quicker to find, downloads don't slow down the tablet or phone (my wife has a Samsung Replenish and loves it) as much as I have seen them do with the iPad / Phones... But I have limited exposure to the iPad so I can't say how well it performs outside of what I have seen.
    Which Galaxy?

Samsung has quite a few with Galaxy name lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Tits? Where?
    Everywhere.

Blog Entries

I have no idea what Google play is but mine has normal browser Google which is fine for me. Lol

Blog Entries

Add me on BBM if you still have Blackberry.