Page 3350 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 235028503250330033403348334933503351335233603400345038504350 ... LastLast
Results 33,491 to 33,500 of 48221
    Blog Entries
    You would say that Dennis. It's very easy to criticise, not so easy to come up with something relevant and/or humourous is it? I'm sorry EWN is so disappointing in entertaining you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You would say that Dennis. It's very easy to criticise, not so easy to come up with something relevant and/or humourous is it? I'm sorry EWN is so disappointing in entertaining you
    I was more making a joke about the one that told me and b-mac to f of.. there the only new ones I noticed. minus the drg comedy one... which actually got me to chuckle slightly.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah....good old Steve Austin

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah....good old Steve Austin
    He is a funny guy. I'm stunned that he wrote those ones if he did. haha

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

I've got nothing against you. You're a good lad Dennis.

I give up. Why?

You know I couldn't quite believe it when I found out after all these years that MacGyver's first name is........Angus. WTF???
    Last name Vick and didn't get arrested for fighting dogs, didn't ruin their career by returning to the NFL, and didn't help the Eagles to become one of the greatest disappointments in the city’s history (aka NOT Michael Vick). Hint - It's a "wrestling" reference

And I was right there with you with the Angus name. It knocked his cool points down a peg when I first heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    the new tags kind of suck....
    Drg don't feel bad for not getting my references, in real life my friends get annoyed because I constantly make references to songs. now we are done with that I'm done, and I'm done and I'm on to the next topic.

Shame on the person who suggested starting off the year new and demanding that we, the people of CBOT, come up with anything original... Whoever suggested we do that should be banned

As for the music comment, it was more towards me underestimating your abilities to know who The Police are, rather than not understand where Rob pulled the reference from

I was more making a joke about the one that told me and b-mac to f of.. there the only new ones I noticed. minus the drg comedy one... which actually got me to chuckle slightly.
    Yeah, the 9/11 of Comedy was definitely fitting for me. I am far too literal to think look at things that I don't find funny and laugh with the crowd, or add a lol smiley to my comment as a way to make things funnier. Kudos to whomever generated the tag; I am the cause of hatred for those who love comedy here in 'Merica

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I've got nothing against you. You're a good lad Dennis.
    I figured haha. I knew you liked to hashtag with me in the megathread. we had some funny times in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

As for the music comment, it was more towards me underestimating your abilities to know who The Police are, rather than not understand where Rob pulled the reference from
    Really? I literally lines out of the song, I couldn't of made a clearer reference. Also I might not be totally literate on all pop culture topics, but music is kind of my thing.

Blog Entries
    Oh right......I see, you're going the necropheliac angle. It's a fairly common expression here is all.

Really? I literally lines out of the song, I couldn't of made a clearer reference. Also I might not be totally literate on all pop culture topics, but music is kind of my thing.
    Yeah, it was my blunder for not giving you the credit to have an understanding of music beyond you years. Perhaps if I spent more time in discussions with you involving music I would have capture this concept. However, I haven't been privy to you knowledge on the subject, to which I now have a better understanding of your depth.

Or, in normal people talk - I got ya man. Just didn't know you knew so much about some tunes.

DRG hates everyone

Oh right......I see, you're going the necropheliac angle. It's a fairly common expression here is all.
    I use the expression - It just looks so much different in text than when you speak it. Couldn't help but remember the casket at that point.

DRG hates everyone