Page 3324 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 232428243224327433143322332333243325332633343374342438244324 ... LastLast
Results 33,231 to 33,240 of 48333
  1. #33231
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh yeah, I try to block Alo out of my mind, except when I have to. Such as today at a meeting I had.

    So Dennis, explain to me what botis is and why I have it?
    Barney On the Internet Syndrome because Bodom.
    ]

  2. #33232
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    What the hell, why do you blame me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dennis? I asked you a question
    barney on the internet syndrome. enough said
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #33233
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dennis? I asked you a question
    I answered for him!
    ]

  4. #33234
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    5
    Shit. Robs gone into Jaws mode.

     

  5. #33235
    When jokes require explanations, they aren't good.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #33236
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    When jokes require explanations, they aren't good.
    I made the joke to bodom before and he got it and seemed to think it was ok.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #33237
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    A man walks in to a bar and says 'OUCH', his friend also walks into the bar after him and says 'ouch'. Seconds later Robstar walks into the same bar and also says 'Ouch. You would think Robstar would have seen the other two morons walk into it.
    ]

  8. #33238
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    A man walks in to a bar and says 'OUCH', his friend also walks into the bar after him and says 'ouch'. Seconds later Robstar walks into the same bar and also says 'Ouch. You would think Robstar would have seen the other two morons walk into it.
    I'm not afraid to admit I chuckled at this.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #33239
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Let me explain to you why it doesn't work and indeed, doesn't work on several levels. I originally assumed that the B meant 'boys' as we have the G in GOTIS for 'girl'. So, it didn't make sense to me on that level, because that would be baseless and random in the extreme. But considering every thing I know about this place - not beyond the realms of "reason".

    You with me so far?

    Then there's the fact that GOTIS and it's somewhat oxygen starved cousin BOTIS, are abbreviations and thus can really mean anything that the initials fit.

    Still with me? Good.

    Then there's the biggest hint in the world - that you had to explain it to Bodom in the first place. I'm not sure exactly when the penny was going to drop that it wasn't exactly self-explanatory, but the clues were there, no doubt.

    Poor work Dennis. 1/10

    Move your desk to the other side of the room away from that class clown, B Mac.



  10. #33240
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Let me explain to you why it doesn't work and indeed, doesn't work on several levels. I originally assumed that the B meant 'boys' as we have the G in GOTIS for 'girl'. So, it didn't make sense to me on that level, because that would be baseless and random in the extreme. But considering every thing I know about this place - not beyond the realms of "reason".

    You with me so far?

    Then there's the fact that GOTIS and it's somewhat oxygen starved cousin BOTIS, are abbreviations and thus can really mean anything that the initials fit.

    Still with me? Good.

    Then there's the biggest hint in the world - that you had to explain it to Bodom in the first place. I'm not sure exactly when the penny was going to drop that it wasn't exactly self-explanatory, but the clues were there, no doubt.

    Poor work Dennis. 1/10

    Move your desk to the other side of the room away from that class clown, B Mac.
    Haha dennis, you got in trouble. I'm just the class clown.
    ]

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.