Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That was never an admission though. That's for the "nice" and the "weak".
    You can call it whatever you want to rob2d2! hahahah
    #BeJelly

This dude almost reminds me of you on the whole situation Dennis...LOL

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

you seem to rather enjoy this show

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    you seem to rather enjoy this show
    I do,Greatly...You will too the next time youre inebriated like I was the first time I saw it,lol.

It's just very strange and peculiar to me...Something def odd about it...Children's show or not...Its just got a VERY unique way about it...Yet surprisingly entertaining.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

are you calling me stubborn southernblood? hahahah that did make me chuckle.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Hey Dennis... Be quiet.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I'm just using the wording he used DRG, since any deviation seems to just cause further confusion. And yes, I agree with you - "nice" has it's time and place. I'm just saying that his version of "nice" is not being "nice" to himself. And what makes me angrier about it - and you put it perfectly when you used the term "doormat" - is that he is ruining these girls' sense of expectation. They going to go ahead and think there are plenty of guys out there with all the qualities Dennis offers, plus the one he doesn't - appeal.
    Look at the pic in his sig - look at that girl sitting on that fucking guy! And I bet Dennis doesn't see much wrong with that. "He's just being nice!" No, he's being sat on! What girl can respect that? What guy can respect himself after that?
    And Den Den, remember this little fact - girls - all girls - will know if you have any lack of self respect or doubt about your own personality. They can smell it on you, the scent of doubt and uncertainty that mixes together into that sickly sweet aroma of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    When did eating a breath mint turn into letting girls sit on you?

The part in bold is where the problem lies. Much like many these days, people cannot tell the difference between what is trying to be a good person versus the "doormat" walk of life. I feel that the term you and I speak of comes across (and no offense to you Dennis) as a bit of sand script to what Dennis' interpretation is of the word when women are involved. Nice is being cordial to one another, especially with a girl you are trying to court. However, when you start altering yourself to appease someone (who you are unsure as to the fact if they are into you as well), then you start giving these girls a false picture. You are a forgery of yourself. Sure you have the same looks, but if you build this alter-ego to try and appease a female, what happens if she actually takes interest in you? How long can you keep the fallacy of liking things that you failed to disclose were actually things you disliked (movies with a specific actor when you truly, in your heart, despise them)? The point being made, Dennis, is that by going through these little "self alterations" such as mandatorily drinking a mixed drink to avoid "beer breath" when hitting on a girl, or even popping mints to give her the idea that your dirty mouth is perma-cleaned by Orbits or Altoids, you are sending a falsified image of yourself. That is the problem with what has been said... Not that you like the taste of peppermint candies with your alcohol beverage of choice.

That was never an admission though. That's for the "nice" and the "weak".

Unfortunately, people these days tend to associate the two as being synonymous with one another when they truly have no ties that bind them.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    We are currently taking up 8 tags hahaha
    Make that 9 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Hey Dennis... Be quiet.
    Hey B-Mc

Ashley Punk:
    Soooooo you should really change that tag about me, as not only do i hate science but, i am not studying it as you well know, i am a future social worker, if anything..That joke is mediocre in comparison to your previous
    Having been excepted into 2 universities and heading in September to the one that i achieve the grades for.. So 2013 is gonna be a tough year for miss Ashley "facepalm gif" Punk

P.s that sig..Is pretty good
    Last edited by AshleyPunk; 12-31-2012 at 07:06 AM.

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Make that 9 lol

Hey B-Mc

Soooooo you should really change that tag about me, as not only do i hate science but, i am not studying it as you well know, i am a future social worker, if anything..That joke is mediocre in comparison to your previous
    Having been excepted into 2 universities and heading in September to the one that i achieve the grades for.. So 2013 is gonna be a tough year for miss Ashley "facepalm gif" Punk

P.s that sig..Is pretty good
    .............................*opens mouth to say something but just closes it and shakes head*

EDIT: Unless you were just taking the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    .............................*opens mouth to say something but just closes it and shakes head*
    Yeah, i know i make obvious points and you guys think i am stupid but, i am just stating a point and an honest one..
    So think what you guys want but, at the end of the day, i am smart, intelligent and gonna go far and i am queen of sarcasm

Last edited by AshleyPunk; 12-31-2012 at 07:14 AM.

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch