Page 3097 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 209725972997304730873095309630973098309931073147319735974097 ... LastLast
Results 30,961 to 30,970 of 48335
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm still puzzled as to why your beer breath is even a thing. Like, are you blowing yeast particulate these broads' way when you're braiding hair or what? Like, how is it that you're close enough to somebody's grill that this has actually ever become an issue?
    He tried to blow in her ear so she would follow him home?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    There are no prizes for being "nice" - and if you believe that "being a nice person is it's own reward" then sorry pal, but the longer you draw breath, the less comforting that will seem. When you have carried enough handbags, been lead around enough fashion clothing outlets, given enough honest reviews of 100's of pairs of shoes, sorted out enough of someone else's relationship disputes and eventually finding yourself on the sharp end of the "why are you hanging out with another guy? You better stop that shit" and/or "I'm sorry Dennis but I am moving forward with my life and actual real relationship and having a male girlfriend can no longer be the novelty option we once entertained it to be" conundrum, maybe some of your nice guy grungy/hippie ideals will wear away and you can actually see the sense in "manning up" a little.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There are no prizes for being "nice" - and if you believe that "being a nice person is it's own reward" then sorry pal, but the longer you draw breath, the less comforting that will seem. When you have carried enough handbags, been lead around enough fashion clothing outlets, given enough honest reviews of 100's of pairs of shoes, sorted out enough of someone else's relationship disputes and eventually finding yourself on the sharp end of the "why are you hanging out with another guy? You better stop that shit" and/or "I'm sorry Dennis but I am moving forward with my life and actual real relationship and having a male girlfriend can no longer be the novelty option we once entertained it to be" conundrum, maybe some of your nice guy grungy/hippie ideals will wear away and you can actually see the sense in "manning up" a little.
    Or you can do the "Southern" thing. Find you a girl, make her yours, then beat the holy ballsack off of any other guy that even looks at her the wrong way. Total never fail panty peeler. [/sarcasm]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm still puzzled as to why your beer breath is even a thing. Like, are you blowing yeast particulate these broads' way when you're braiding hair or what? Like, how is it that you're close enough to somebody's grill that this has actually ever become an issue?
    I was wondering this too. Because if they are any more than a 10-12 inches away from your mouth, they have no business complaining. And if they are that close - tell them to back the fuck up if they don't like it!
    Basically, your "friends" are insisting that in order to do something you profess to like, you have to modify the way you do it around them? Sound like real good buddies you have there Donny. Because, never mind what you want or how you feel, true and lasting happiness lays in the pleasing of others, right? That's some fucked up shit right there.....

Blog Entries
    Poot-hair you have a way with words man ahha
    I was wondering this too. Because if they are any more than a 10-12 inches away from your mouth, they have no business complaining. And if they are that close - tell them to back the fuck up if they don't like it!
    Basically, your "friends" are insisting that in order to do something you profess to like, you have to modify the way you do it around them? Sound like real good buddies you have there Donny. Because, never mind what you want or how you feel, true and lasting happiness lays in the pleasing of others, right? That's some fucked up shit right there.....
    I didn't know the breath mint thing would be such a big deal to everyone hahah. I was in the back seat of a van and they were in the front seats.... I don't really feel having me eat something that I find to taste ok to be that ridiculous.... it's not really impeding on my happiness. I might just be missing something you guys are seeing. I do like all the jokes about being too close to them... they made me chuckle.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Our generation is easily the dumbest in every way, shape and form in mankinds history. A stupidly high rate of Teens are parents when they're not even technically legal to drink or buy a lottery ticket are now raising the next generation too.
    I honestly do believe the generations coming up are pretty stupid... But at least they are not burning people at the stake for saying that the Sun is the center of the Universe, and not the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I don't follow the appeal of on line gaming, being abused by mentally challenged 13 year olds doesn't appeal. For me being there with your mates is a huge part of the fun.
    I follow with you on this Wade. The only games I have played online (minus the PC games like Starcraft, Diablo, etc) are the Left 4 Dead games with a buddy of mine at his house. The biggest problem I have is that it seems games are being built only for online game play. The storylines in games like Call of Duty are getting to the point that you can kill it in 6 hours and if you don't go online, there is nothing more for you to do.

I don't think that what you are talking about (or what Dennis is doing) is actually "being nice" to females. It's called being a lost little puppy dog who is willing to do everything possible to be considered "cute" enough to be taken home and fed. "Being Nice" to me is the simple charm of etiquette like opening doors, paying for dinner, wasting your gas and not hers... Going to the extremes that you are talking about is called "Being a Doormat" and I am not the kind of person who willingly lays down for someone to wipe the shit off their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Or you can do the "Southern" thing. Find you a girl, make her yours, then beat the holy ballsack off of any other guy that even looks at her the wrong way. Total never fail panty peeler. [/sarcasm]
    So much win since I am Southern and know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Think of the Undertaker's old theme..."Nice guys...It's said they always finish last...But badasses...Always kickin assholes' ass.."

Nice is the wrong way to go in this cold world...Trust me...I got tougher years ago and things changed...Don't be so nice to every woman you know...Being nice is essential in dating...there's the kicker...If you want her to like you...be nice and sweet...Otherwise...Fuck the cabrones...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

So much win since I am Southern and know EXACTLY what you are talking about.
    for sure.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!! HAIL VICTORY!!! BRAVES ON THE WAR PATH!!! FIGHT FOR OLD DC!!!

RUN OR PASS OR SCORE, WE WANT A LOT MORE!!!

BEAT 'EM, SWAMP 'EM, LET THE POINTS SOAR!!

FIGHT ON!! FIGHT ON, 'TILL YOU HAVE WON, SONS OF WASHINGTON!!!!

RAH!! RAH!!! RAH!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! HAIL VICTORY!!! BRAVES ON THE WAR PATH!! FIGHT FOR OLD DC!!!!!!!

What a fucking game. THAT's how ya play football.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I don't think that what you are talking about (or what Dennis is doing) is actually "being nice" to females. It's called being a lost little puppy dog who is willing to do everything possible to be considered "cute" enough to be taken home and fed. "Being Nice" to me is the simple charm of etiquette like opening doors, paying for dinner, wasting your gas and not hers... Going to the extremes that you are talking about is called "Being a Doormat" and I am not the kind of person who willingly lays down for someone to wipe the shit off their feet.
    I'm just using the wording he used DRG, since any deviation seems to just cause further confusion. And yes, I agree with you - "nice" has it's time and place. I'm just saying that his version of "nice" is not being "nice" to himself. And what makes me angrier about it - and you put it perfectly when you used the term "doormat" - is that he is ruining these girls' sense of expectation. They going to go ahead and think there are plenty of guys out there with all the qualities Dennis offers, plus the one he doesn't - appeal.
    Look at the pic in his sig - look at that girl sitting on that fucking guy! And I bet Dennis doesn't see much wrong with that. "He's just being nice!" No, he's being sat on! What girl can respect that? What guy can respect himself after that?
    And Den Den, remember this little fact - girls - all girls - will know if you have any lack of self respect or doubt about your own personality. They can smell it on you, the scent of doubt and uncertainty that mixes together into that sickly sweet aroma of failure.