Page 3027 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 202725272927297730173025302630273028302930373077312735274027 ... LastLast
Results 30,261 to 30,270 of 48227
    Blog Entries
    Pretty sad how there seem to be less and less active members everyday. Used to be at lest 1,500. Now? Not even 800.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Pretty sad how there seem to be less and less active members everyday. Used to be at lest 1,500. Now? Not even 800.

Actually there's more now. It spiked the thousands quite awhile ago but they weren't active members, rather they were a mixture of that and the guests. The majority of the departures were because of members luring them away, bans, and people just getting too busy with work to continue being active. When I first joined these forums we only had around 12 to 17 active members per day. Now we are averaging around 35 -41 and reaching the 50's on a good day. Most of the members are hidden. I'm not sure if you guys have the same feature but each thread gets around 100 active member views and the really popular ones sometimes reach 200. So this site has been doing great over the last few years.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Shall we get the tape measure ready for measuring our penis sizes?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Actually there's more now. It spiked the thousands quite awhile ago but they weren't active members, rather they were a mixture of that and the guests. The majority of the departures were because of members luring them away, bans, and people just getting too busy with work to continue being active. When I first joined these forums we only had around 12 to 17 active members per day. Now we are averaging around 35 -41 and reaching the 50's on a good day. Most of the members are hidden. I'm not sure if you guys have the same feature but each thread gets around 100 active member views and the really popular ones sometimes reach 200. So this site has been doing great over the last few years.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

So what movies you guys like to watch this time of year besides Christmas movies ?

I always liked to watch the Harry Potter series

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So what movies you guys like to watch this time of year besides Christmas movies ?

I always liked to watch the Harry Potter series
    My bro and me have a tradition every 1st of January. We always watch a western.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    My bro and me have a tradition every 1st of January. We always watch a western.
    Which one this year?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    The quantity of members has gone up, yes. The quality, though? By and large? Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    The quantity of members has gone up, yes. The quality, though? By and large? Meh.
    Well, at least there aren't any users that are detrimental to the forums as a whole. Maybe a troll about every two months or so but that's really it. Things are looking up for the EWN.

I miss the trolololols though, they always gave me a good laugh, especially IrelandsPatriot