1. #29841
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I sort of look forward to the day that her house of cards comes crumbling down. She's sort of an awful person.

    Also, she looks like James Carville in drag:

    Really? I was always quiet(...) partial to a bit of the Swift. Guilty pleasure, if you will.

  2. #29842
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I am, too, so it's no big deal. That's just kind of what the thing turned into, and that wasn't the original intent. I thought instead of having a gazillion post-RAW threads we could try and corral it all into one hub of discussion, but then the whole thing got turned into Twitter: The Thread.
    Same here. But I enjoyed the little witticisms. Before it became like the weekly Black Friday-(on-Mondays), of saying-something-that-I-just-seen-happen-on-TV.

    And if saying this is hipsterish, then I'm hippest hipstering hipster in the Galaxy.

  3. #29843
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  4. #29844
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I sort of look forward to the day that her house of cards comes crumbling down. She's sort of an awful person.

    Also, she looks like James Carville in drag:

    Well besides that picture not working for me, I can just imagine. I think shes horrible looking.

  5. #29845
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6

  6. #29846
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Friendly neighbour.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #29847
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    best neighbor ever!
    #BeJelly


  8. #29848
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Really? I was always quiet(...) partial to a bit of the Swift. Guilty pleasure, if you will.
    Her music doesn't appeal to me in the slightest (pop really ain't my bag), and I think it's terrible the way she makes her money on the back of trashing people that don't have access to the same platform she does to voice their retorts. That's pretty c-wordy of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar
    Well besides that picture not working for me, I can just imagine. I think shes horrible looking.
    Does this picture work for you?



    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #29849
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Her music doesn't appeal to me in the slightest (pop really ain't my bag), and I think it's terrible the way she makes her money on the back of trashing people that don't have access to the same platform she does to voice their retorts. That's pretty c-wordy of her.



    Does this picture work for you?

    yes it does.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #29850
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    best neighbor ever!
    Not even remotely close.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.