Page 2923 of 4824 FirstFirst ... 192324232823287329132921292229232924292529332973302334233923 ... LastLast
Results 29,221 to 29,230 of 48233
  1. #29221
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,389
    Blog Entries
    3
    It really would help if I knew what you two mental midgets were on about

  2. #29222
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It really would help if I knew what you two mental midgets were on about
    It wouldn't help the poll be posted.

  3. #29223
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,389
    Blog Entries
    3
    Well hurry it up, I have to leave this comp for a bit

  4. #29224
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well hurry it up, I have to leave this comp for a bit
    Dennis is taking forever to post it.

  5. #29225
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,389
    Blog Entries
    3
    You two need to just kiss and get it over with. I'll check back in later.

  6. #29226
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,830
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dennis is taking forever to post it.
    the freaking poll failed!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #29227
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You two need to just kiss and get it over with. I'll check back in later.
    can you fix his broken pole first...

  8. #29228
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    I like how under Rob's current activity it just says... Moderating

  9. #29229
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,830
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I like how under Rob's current activity it just says... Moderating
    he is probably destroying our poll!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #29230
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    he is probably destroying our poll!
    Your poll...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.