1. #26311
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah, but I never said I'm actually gonna have sex with her. Not until I'm married.

    Just go to the whores dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL. Why would I get married just for the sex? I'd have had it already.
    Didn't you just say you were saving yourself for marriage?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  2. #26312
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    There's plenty of normal ways to relieve sexual tension.

    Oh and the 2 biggest lies girls tell is "I'm saving myself for marriage" and "I don't suck cock".

  3. #26313
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Just go to the whores dude.



    Didn't you just say you were saving yourself for marriage?
    No, that's what SHE said

  4. #26314
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Just go to the whores dude.



    Didn't you just say you were saving yourself for marriage?

    I'm saying that I'm saving myself for marriage. But to Robstar's comment, where he said don't get married just for the sex. I wouldn't get married just for sex, otherwise I'd have done it with my ex, who dumped me cause I wouldn't shag her.


  5. #26315
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    It's a shame you didn't though Mag. Or are you and THBK secretly married?!
    You really want this to be true,don't you you sick bastard




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #26316
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You really want this to be true,don't you you sick bastard
    I don't want it to..but unfortunately it is.


  7. #26317
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I'm saying that I'm saving myself for marriage. But to Robstar's comment, where he said don't get married just for the sex. I wouldn't get married just for sex, otherwise I'd have done it with my ex, who dumped me cause I wouldn't shag her.
    So when is this 6th form ending?
    I see, I have a lot of trouble with comprehensing what you are saying. I'm having a bad day.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #26318
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I'm saying that I'm saving myself for marriage. But to Robstar's comment, where he said don't get married just for the sex. I wouldn't get married just for sex, otherwise I'd have done it with my ex, who dumped me cause I wouldn't shag her.
    Oh OK, you even had me confused there. I thought you said you HAD done it. So are you abstaining from ALL forms of sex?

  9. #26319
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    So when is this 6th form ending?
    I see, I have a lot of trouble with comprehensing what you are saying. I'm having a bad day.
    I have two years of it! I was only messing when I said that though.

    No worries, my words have been getting clustered all day as well lol.


  10. #26320
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh OK, you even had me confused there. I thought you said you HAD done it. So are you abstaining from ALL forms of sex?
    Depends. What forms do you mean?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.