1. #25961
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Another stupid Facebook post: "Hit Like if you miss someone who died". Who thinks of this pus?

  2. #25962
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Finally finished editing my Mr. Mount submission video.

    Cool vid, man. Now you have to make a Romulus video promo.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  3. #25963
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Another stupid Facebook post: "Hit Like if you miss someone who died". Who thinks of this pus?
    People who desperately want someone to like them


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  4. #25964
    The Republicans will not allow the Dems to repeal the Bush tax cuts. Too bad they expire at the end of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  5. #25965
    I just spent the past 2 hours or so catching up on Nickelodeon's new Ninja Turtles show. Sooooooooooooo fucking good. I'm actually sort of blown away by how well they've managed to strike a balance between the spirit of the 80s cartoon and the movie from 1990.

    Sitting in front of the television and watching it with several helpings of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is like a straight time machine ride back to my childhood. All that's missing are some footie-pajamas and a couple of jugs of Ecto Cooler Hi-C.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  6. #25966
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I just spent the past 2 hours or so catching up on Nickelodeon's new Ninja Turtles show. Sooooooooooooo fucking good. I'm actually sort of blown away by how well they've managed to strike a balance between the spirit of the 80s cartoon and the movie from 1990.

    Sitting in front of the television and watching it with several helpings of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is like a straight time machine ride back to my childhood. All that's missing are some footie-pajamas and a couple of jugs of Ecto Cooler Hi-C.
    Fuck, we may have several billion metric tonnes of salty h20 separating us, Mr Ape, but you and I were definitely cut from the same cloth.

    Turtles and Cinnamon Crunch (best cereal ever).. Yeah, I was there, man!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  7. #25967
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Fuck, we may have several billion metric tonnes of salty h20 separating us, Mr Ape, but you and I were definitely cut from the same cloth.

    Turtles and Cinnamon Crunch (best cereal ever).. Yeah, I was there, man!
    We're brothers from different mothers.



    I'm going to go start episode 6 and spark one in your honor, bro.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  8. #25968
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    We're brothers from different mothers.



    I'm going to go start episode 6 and spark one in your honor, bro.
    Haha, I'm gonna reread the last twenty issues of TWD and do the same

    Side note: After rereading the previous 80 issues, I have to say that my memory is atrocious. Dayum, Kirkman is one sick SOB! Tyrese's exit was one of those moments that I had all but eliminated from my mem-bank.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  9. #25969
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,502
    Blog Entries
    10
    a girl told me today that she won't watch super hero movies because they are fake. either she is an idiot or is the greatest troll ever.
    #BeJelly


  10. #25970
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Fuck, we may have several billion metric tonnes of salty h20 separating us, Mr Ape, but you and I were definitely cut from the same cloth.

    Turtles and Cinnamon Crunch (best cereal ever).. Yeah, I was there, man!
    Now why do I feel like the supervising adult that needs to keep an eye on you two? I'm just glad we're not in the same room - let alone continent - together, because I think I'd lose control of that one, quicksmart!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.