Page 2585 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 158520852485253525752583258425852586258725952635268530853585 ... LastLast
Results 25,841 to 25,850 of 48335
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not buying it. He's probably conjuring images of all the money they lost
    I dunno. He's thinking of his wife losing the thing she has wanted and attempted to achieve for the past 4 years. Linda was probably a lot more open to Vince than others, so he will feel her pain most

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I dunno. He's thinking of his wife losing the thing she has wanted and attempted to achieve for the past 4 years. Linda was probably a lot more open to Vince than others, so he will feel her pain most
    In all seriousness, she had a lot better chance of winning this time than last time so the expectations were higher this time. I think it's time to face facts - being WWE affiliated as much as she is will always help her opponents build the case against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    WWE will be holding a RAW house show on April 17th, 2013 at the Ahoy Sports Palace in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Bell time is 8 PM. Tickets go on sale November 9th, 2012.

YES YES YES
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES

Mainstream wrestling returns after 20 years.
    Something tells me that you're happy and going.

No seriously, I'm happy for you.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Oh, and the absolute best thing to come of today (besides Donald Trump's Twitter butthurt)? Colorado legalized weed for recreational purposes.

I can't wait for it to be legalized in every state. I don't smoke it anymore, I'm just tired of hearing about it day in and day out from the two hippies I work with.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The legit scariest thing I have found on the interwebs...

You should have double spoiler'd the first image, you asshole.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Oh, and the absolute best thing to come of today (besides Donald Trump's Twitter butthurt)? Colorado legalized weed for recreational purposes.
    It was a great night for the Gay community as well.

Still boggles my mind how Minnesota rejected a state amendment to ban same-sex marriage but re-elect Michele Bachmann.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Boys, I discovered CIMA is going to WWE

SCOOPZ PEOPLE, SCOOPZ.
    From your #2 reporter.

Can't bury Ryan here, you know.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Boys, I discovered CIMA is going to WWE

SCOOPZ PEOPLE, SCOOPZ.
    From your #2 reporter.

Can't bury Ryan here, you know.
    What? I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

Still boggles my mind how Minnesota rejected a state amendment to ban same-sex marriage but re-elect Michele Bachmann.
    They should start a G&L Mardi Gras like we have here

They could call it the Bachman Turn-'Em Mardi Gras

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

'Merica
    'Merica
    'Merica
    'Merica
    'Merica
    'Merica
    'Merica

We're #1 (In a decade or so we will be)

Go to hell.