Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Is his Jay & Slient Bob meets 'They're All Going to Laugh At You!'-era Sandler voice a shtick, or is that, like, how an actual person sounds? Regardless, I'm sure his neighbors find his musings most illuminating.

"Hey, honey, it sounds like that ethnically ambiguous boy up in 3B is getting ready to start dropping bows and pontificating goat asses again. Put on the Murder She Wrote real loud and hand me my pills."

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Is his Jay & Slient Bob meets 'They're All Going to Laugh At You!'-era Sandler voice a shtick, or is that, like, how an actual person sounds? Regardless, I'm sure his neighbors find his musings most illuminating.

"Hey, honey, it sounds like that ethnically ambiguous boy up in 3B is getting ready to start dropping bows and pontificating goat asses again. Put on the Murder She Wrote real loud and hand me my pills."
    .......aaaaaaannnd he's back with us, folks!

Blog Entries
    I hate to be a spelling nazi here, but I really wish people would at least make the effort to get the spelling right in their thread titles. That irks me....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I hate to be a spelling nazi here, but I really wish people would at least make the effort to get the spelling right in their thread titles. That irks me....
    What pisses me off, is when people *Steve* says should OF instead of should HAVE!

If you can't use proper grammar, or you cannot spell, you should fuck off the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

Haha

I would bet money that it's fake

What pisses me off, is when people *Steve* says should OF instead of should HAVE!

If you can't use proper grammar, or you cannot spell, you should fuck off the internet
    It's not like anyone can't understand that slight change!

Stop bitching and go to bed, it's a school night!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    .......aaaaaaannnd he's back with us, folks!
    Yeah, my bad for disappearing. A couple across the street actually had a giant fucking tree fall on to their house as the storm was winding down Tuesday night, and it made their home pretty uninhabitable. They're really nice people (a little too Ned Flanders-ish for my tastes, but whatevs) with a new baby and no other family in the state, so I opened my house up to them. I thought it was just going to be for a night or two, but it turned from Wednesday to Sunday on account of them having genuine difficulty making other arrangements. So, yeah, it's been a bit crazy around here. I generally like kids (hell, I voluntarily still am one), but 5 days of someone else's infant was a bit of a system shock, and it just left me not wanting to shoot a whole lot of shit. Hope you guys can understand.

On the real: The presence of babies/kids throws up major hurdles when it come to getting laid, getting stoned, and putting some time in on video games. Why people continue to make them is waaaaaaaaaay beyond me.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I try not to be too picky but it's basically the buy line for your thread. And sorry, but I think if you can't spell WRESTLEMANIA (and many have proved they can't) then your keyboard could be much better utilised

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's not like anyone can't understand that slight change!

Stop bitching and go to bed, it's a school night!

B-B-B-But I DON'T WANNA!

B-B-B-But I DON'T WANNA!

Not sure if Google Image or recent picture of Des...