Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not going to pretend I do right now. But, what for?
    About 18 months ago I bought a 60 year old cottage home, and I'm in the middle of renovations. Had every room painted, all of the hardwood floors refinished/restored, the bathroom completely remodeled, a custom shed built, a bunch of electrical work done, and a couple of other miscellaneous things...and today the contractor contractor came to collect the $40,000 remaining on the bill (I had to give him $20,000 before they got started).

I was just joking about the loan as I'll be able to swing it, but things are going to be pretty, pretty, pretty damn tight for the foreseeable future. I think the days of my buying any and every videogame that I have even the slightest bit of interest in are kaput. Shit sucks.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    About 18 months ago I bought a 60 year old cottage home, and I'm in the middle of renovations. Had every room painted, all of the hardwood floors refinished/restored, the bathroom completely remodeled, a custom shed built, a bunch of electrical work done, and a couple of other miscellaneous things...and today the contractor contractor came to collect the $40,000 remaining on the bill (I had to give him $20,000 before they got started).

I was just joking about the loan as I'll be able to swing it, but things are going to be pretty, pretty, pretty damn tight for the foreseeable future. I think the days of my buying any and every videogame that I have even the slightest bit of interest in are kaput. Shit sucks.
    Sucks being an adult sometimes. But I'm sure you can wear your big boy pants for this one . As long as you can afford the essentials, like power, food, and weed you should be sweet.

The Blog section of this place needs a mod methinks, you always seem to get the most abusive dicks on the comments section.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The Blog section of this place needs a mod methinks, you always seem to get the most abusive dicks on the comments section.
    I have noticed that as well when I read the blog section comments.
    #BeJelly

Thinking of going out for an evening of pool tomorrow. I haven't played in ages.

Blog Entries
    Is it that much trouble to report posts or come to one of us with a case? Seriously, it might get you noticed if we start looking for new mods too. But if all you're going to offer is a throwaway comment in CBoT, then maybe you're not the man for the job? I'd ask you to spread the word but you'd probably just re-post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Is it that much trouble to report posts or come to one of us with a case? Seriously, it might get you noticed if we start looking for new mods too. But if all you're going to offer is a throwaway comment in CBoT, then maybe you're not the man for the job? I'd ask you to spread the word but you'd probably just re-post it here.
    Believe me I'm not looking for a job.

Believe me I'm not looking for a job.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Go for it Maggs, I'd vote for ya.

Go for it Maggs, I'd vote for ya.

Do i look to you like a guy who can run a forum?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....