Page 2285 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 128517852185223522752283228422852286228722952335238527853285 ... LastLast
Results 22,841 to 22,850 of 48333
  1. #22841
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    back in the good old days, before we decided that tits were evil
    No, it was decided that only the nipple's were evil.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #22842
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,606
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Lol... I wouldn't have minded if I didn't have the young'ens with me. The art work was actually pretty impressive. Plus, during WW2, those were the only ladies they got to see when they weren't on leave.
    your kids or someone else's?


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #22843
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,606
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    No, it was decided that only the nipple's were evil.
    right, those damn dirty nipples, expressing milk, and popping up to say hi on cold days :P


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  4. #22844
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    your kids or someone else's?
    3 of mine and my nephew. They're young enough that it's not too major, but I could see my nephew telling my sister or (even worse) my mother that his Uncle let him look at "naked girls".


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #22845
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    No, it was decided that only the nipple's were evil.
    But this stand has also increased the amounts of side boob in television by 100 fold.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #22846
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,606
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    3 of mine and my nephew. They're young enough that it's not too major, but I could see my nephew telling my sister or (even worse) my mother that his Uncle let him look at "naked girls".
    yeah, that could cause problems I suppose.

    I grew up a bit differently, I think the first time I saw naked breasts that I wasn't trying to get breakfast out of, I was about 5. Sex was never seen as a dirty thing in my family, we weren't all sitting around the couch to watch porn or whatever, but it just wasn't treated with the same... sense of shame is not the correct term, but the best I can currently think of.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #22847
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    yeah, that could cause problems I suppose.

    I grew up a bit differently, I think the first time I saw naked breasts that I wasn't trying to get breakfast out of, I was about 5. Sex was never seen as a dirty thing in my family, we weren't all sitting around the couch to watch porn or whatever, but it just wasn't treated with the same... sense of shame is not the correct term, but the best I can currently think of.
    The words Nude and Naked are the dirtiest words you can say in my family.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  8. #22848
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,606
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    The words Nude and Naked are the dirtiest words you can say in my family.
    The absolute worst insult in my family is either "Moron" or "Homophobe" though "Racist" is a very strong 3rd

    When I call my mom a cunt, or tell my grandma that she is being overly bitchy, they just laugh.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  9. #22849
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Who the hell removed the tag "Shazzy Wacquiao"?! That tag was just legendary.
    I blame SG

  10. #22850
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    The absolute worst insult in my family is either "Moron" or "Homophobe" though "Racist" is a very strong 3rd

    When I call my mom a cunt, or tell my grandma that she is being overly bitchy, they just laugh.
    your family is odd
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.